• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Canola Industry mourns the loss of an amazing person.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Canola Industry mourns the loss of an amazing person.

Denise Maurice VP of Crop Production at the Canola Council of Canada Passed away suddenly yesterday in Winnipeg. She poured so much passion and energy in Canadian Agriculture inspiring people around her. Her passion, dedication and commitment to agronomy in general made a huge positive difference in the grains and oilseed industry. I had the privilege to work with her on a number of Canola issues, her positive attitude and constant quest to work in the best interest of all parties will continue to be an example in my professional life. We will miss her.
    Our thoughts and prayers are with her family, colleagues and friends.

If you wish to drop a few words for her family you can do so here: http://canola-council.org/denise.aspx

She indeed was an amazing person who had a passion for agriculture and canola along with a great attitude. She will be dearly missed. It shows you that an instant can change everything and you should have some fun along the way.

Comment

Only in Comedia, kin ya be sooooooo famous
      and nobody, but nobody ever herda ya!!
      Sad but true.......

Comment

She will be missed.
        I was saddened to hear this news.
        Prayers to her family.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...