• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boomerang Generation Set Ta Take Over

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomerang Generation Set Ta Take Over

The kid in the basement, playin Nintendo
    is about to become the next generation of
    Comedian farmers. Wow, marketeering from
    the home PC in the basement, what next.
    Oh yeah remember to book you trip ta the
    moon and mars, cause reservations are
    runnin out fast. Wankin while Agtracing
    around the field in future, is the next
    big crazzzz ta take catch on fur shur!!!!!

Dumb ass post.

Comment

What's wrong wd9...what Burbert said is not far from the truth. Just think you new-gen farmers will be able to use your I-pods, I-phones or whatever to market your grain while your tractor or combine is guided by GPS and navigating your vast acreage. Fertilizer applications can be tailored for changing soils and topography as you ride along in air-conditioned comfort.

And best of all the "open market" will give you riches you never dreamed of before. The future looks pretty good for farming don't you think?

Comment

wd9, you certainly know how to make your
        point, and at the same time my point!
        Boomerang!!!!!

Comment

Wilagro, what do you mean by "will be able"? You think this stuff is in the future?

Comment

I agree Whole Heartedly with ya Burbert. Couldn't have said it better Myself. Well one thing I ain't worried bout is The Farmin Game, ItallMine in The End anyway. But one of my Deepest Fears is this Nintendo Playin Generation is gonna be taking over our Government, Businesses Big & Small, Etc., Essentially Our Everyday Life will be run by These Useless as Tits on a Boar Youth. Yep The Future looks Bright, Ain'tcha Tink???????

Comment

Actually it's good the next generation is going to be adept at IT as we are moving more and more to that end result all the time, I predict the "warm ass" in the seat will be a thing of the past in 20 years.

And it's XBox or PS3 as the Nintendo Wii is too slow of a processor to get any of the new decent games , always a little behind ain't ya?

The Wii is good for smaller children or old folks homes though.
              Now if you'll excuse me there's a 10 year old in some far off country thats kicking my ass at MW4.

Comment

Imagine that, BTO agrees with Burbert.

Comment

Ya obviously ain't been around long enough Wd40. I agree with Burbert on many, not everything, but many things. He is a Very Intelligent Being even though we don not see Eye to Eye on Everything. Say Mc, how old are ya anyway?????

Comment

wd9: Not everyone can afford some of these new technologies at present...but post CWB we will all be able to afford them...yippee...I'm a gonna be rich.

Comment

Biggest problem is i really have almost no idea what you are saying. Tried Google Translator but didn't work.

Spell and grammar said this:

The kid in the basement, plain Nintendo is about to become the next generation of Comedian farmers. Wow, marketeering from the home PC in the basement, what next. Oh yeah remember to book you trip tab the moon and mars, cause reservations are run in out fast. Winking while Attracting around the field in future, is the next big (no suggestion...) at take catch on fur shut!!!!!

Nope, still doesn't make sense.

Comment

Wankin while agtracing?

Comment

Maybe that 14 year old wankin in the basement is actually BTO just waitin to take over, got all the grain stocks added up already, should be able to purchase the new 9120 next year.

Comment

I was being ironic ( or moronic) most 11 or 12 year olds know more about nintendo (or computers) than most on here as that is the langauge they speak,

Comment

I was actually in to make a call and then went back out and washed one of the semis as it was plus 10 here today.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...