• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Shell, Iogen, & Portage la Prairians.......

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Shell, Iogen, & Portage la Prairians.......

F*** off, We don't want that Cellulose Straw Plant built here in Manitoba. Keep that F***ing thing in Birch Hills where it belongs. Removing all this straw off da land will destroy it, And I won't sit here & watch it happen. Theys ain't payin F*** All fer Straw anyways, The Fertilizer removed in The Straw costs more to replace then theys are paying fer the straw. Nevermind all the Compaction from all their equipment, etc. I'll burn every F***ing Bale to The God Damn Ground, Watch Me F***in' Stunnies!!!!!!!!!

You forgot to take yours pills this morning i see......

Comment

BTO BTO BTO why why why didn't you get the hutts to sign up for the straw ruin their land and then you could have taken them over? It was right there for the taking, gosh to we have to teach you everting?

Comment

Well its The God Damn Truth. We don't need Bipole 3's being built here, or Bipole 3's there, or Windmills here, or Windmills there, or Cellulose Plants here, or Cellulose Plants there. We don't need all this Hocus Pocus Scheme a Dream Crap, It won't come anywhere close to meeting our Energy needs. We will be on this Oil Trip fer a long, long time Folks. The Government is hiding The Truth from us. Will we ever Know, Probly Not, So until then Drill Baby, Drill!!!!!!!!!! Ron Paul 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I must really be bored if I'm replying to one of BTOs threads, but anyways...

Just like the dried distillers grain with solubles coming out the back end of a standard ethanol plant, won't the cellulose plants also produce high nutrient byproducts that can then be recycled back onto the land the straw came from? The ethanol going out the front door won't contain any Potassium, Phosphorous, Sulphur, etc,etc. So those nutrients have to end-up somewhere. This should be an easy loop to close?

I don't know, I'm just asking.

Comment

Straw plants are all BS, fraud, hucksters,
            trying to use farmers. They are never
            built. Just another attempt to steal from
            Comedians!!!!!!! Like chopstick
            factories, ostrich ranchin, or pigeon farm
            Kings, seabuckthorn, borage, hemp, fungus
            eating fish. Pie in the sky, promoters
            abusing the smart Comedian farmer again,
            and again and again!!!!

Comment