• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oil World sees Australian and Canadian canola exports rising due to poor EU crop

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oil World sees Australian and Canadian canola exports rising due to poor EU crop

A growing global need for canola due to poor crops in the EU and China this year is expected to lead to increased exports from both Australia and Canada. The oilseed analyst Oil World expects that canola exports by the two counties will rise to new highs in the 11/12 MY. Oil World is currently forecasting Australian canola exports at 1.88 mmt vs. 1.5 mmt last year, and Canadian canola exports at 13.8 mmt vs. 12.77 mmt last year. Germany is forecasted to be the largest importer of canola this year due to a poor domestic crop. Poland, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, and Portugal are also likely to become net importers of the oilseed this year.
    [URL="http://www.albertafarmexpress.ca/news/analyst-sees-canada-australia-hiking-canola-sales/1000691253/"]Click here to see the story.[/URL]

I HATE Potato Growers. If it wasn't fer these Sob's along with The Hutts. It would be Game Over in Manitoba. BTO would have everything. Oh well won't be long, the days are numbered fer Potato Growers here, Pay to F***ing Play is all I got to Say!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

BTO, you are unbelievable. I cant help but think
      you jest. If you are for real, I'd like to know who
      wakes up to you every morning.

Comment

Momma bear comes to mind when its wake-up time for old BTO...and the porridge had better be hot.

Comment

Well I'd like to know how you ****s sleep at night sellingitall to The Hutts, Pathetic to say The Least, ****in Traitors..........

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...