• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Land rent, Regina area????

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps I should rent my land out, maybe agriville should create a land auction. Just seems like a lot of interest here, plus much more guys not posting.

Comment

My point is that not all land produces the same even though it may be in the neighborhood and land rent should reflect that. Some land lords believe that if joe got 70 mine is worth 80. Well it may be but may not be. Just offering some reasoning behind very high cash rents. JMO - I would/do pay well for good land, and I will not rent land that will take three years to get into the black so to speak - not at todays input levels, it's foolish. Your right that most small parcels have useless storage, but rent should relfect that somewhat. You don't buy/operate grain baggers for free and there is issues as well.

Comment

In lieu of steel bin storage of adequate size, would any of you consider a good trade off for a renter would be the free use of a grain bagger and extractor, not including the bags, from the landlord?

Comment

just heard yesterday a farmer around pilot mound manitoba got 120 an acre 4 next year.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...