• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop the CWB facebook page

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop the CWB facebook page

Moving this to the top for those who might have missed it.

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/StoptheCWB"] Stop the CWB facebook page?[/URL]

Good Stuff!

Comment

Crooked snakes who removed my SUPPORT for the CWB don't like discussion or dissent...so much for FACEBOOK.

Comment

Willie, if there was real support it would show. There just aren't that many irrational delusionists around anymore.

Comment

To bad Willie if I post on the friends or alliance
          Facebook pages I would be banned so suck it
          up princess. Soon your leftwing buddies will be
          to busy marketing and won't be able to come out
          and play .

Comment

<i>”Crooked snakes” </i> Asking for the removal of the CWB fingers from our wallets makes them crooked snakes??!!

<i>” who removed my SUPPORT for the CWB”</i> Your support seems intact enough, oddly enough.

<i>” don't like discussion or dissent”</i> I think the pro-freedom side has been explained pretty well here on Agriville. Still waiting for something from the pro-tyranny side. I think you’re mistaking an intolerance of BS and asking for proof, for not liking dissent maybe?

<i>”...so much for FACEBOOK. ”</i> I’m sure facebook will miss you.

Comment

Wilagro, which crooked snakes are you referring to?

Comment

The reason i ask is because in facebook it isn't anonymous like here. The clicks are by real people with names and family facebook pages, pictures of their farms and are legitimate. Here you can say whatever you want hiding in the dark, but there you put your real name to it.

So who censored you?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...