• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Psing away your Money Brought to you by your Beloved CWB!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it wouldnt be necessary to mail to every tom dick and harry in canada, plus court costs plus what the eight stooges are doing etc,etc, if-----

Comment

I'm new to Agri-ville , a good friend of mine told me about it, so i thought i would check it out.
      Some of you guys and gals should be writing for ag magazines( very well read and capable of marketing decisions ).
      Do any of you farmers know who these backward thinking ,the sky is falling , pro CWB people are ?
      I just cannot believe they are farmers!
      A few years from now ,or maybe sooner we will all look back and say "how could it have taken 70 years to have farmer marketing freedom in Western Canada"

Comment

sd*****on really glad to have you join us for a
        virtual coffee and a good discussion.I'll treat you
        a cuppa!
        Would you favor 200 hundred pro choice farmers
        dressing up in suits and ties and hitting Bay
        street in TO, walling arm in arm down the Street
        shaking hands and asking support so that we
        can sell our grain the same as ontario farmers
        enjoy? Discussion svp. Lol. Pars

Comment

I can tell that you are a farmer Pars ,and a very GOOD and PROUD one at that !
          To all or the VERY FEW negatiiiiiiive , suppressed pro CWB ers out there , " pull your heads out of your fellow mans ass and start breathing on your own " , given a chance you may appreciate the smell of freedom. LOL.

Comment

Hey willy mustard agstar, even the new guy gets it. Maybe you guys could too.

Comment

There now appears little chance of the CWB sponsored court cases moving far enough through the courts (or having any success) before the Government of Canada's CWB legislation is passed. Sounds like the board of directors would immediately become toast after the new legislation is given assent. Just as quickly the source of revenue for lawyer fees will dry up and I'll bet that without CWB funding there will be no further continuance of the pro CWB legal avenue. That will be the true test of the most vocal supporters; and the first opportunity for putting their own money where their mouth is.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...