• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should of been a new post,

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should of been a new post,

You PINKO COMMY LEFTIES F__KS(for you sensitive type) aren't getting yet. Maybe some day. If you look at it in this term. If I'm going to be a *****(personal freedom of choice of course) isn't better to have lots of hands on my nuts than just one. You PINKO COMMY LEFTIES F--KS play both sides, which is probably the way(not for me), you are the perfect *****s, but any ***** that has a pimp I don't think lives that good. Get it yet?

And you're so full of **IT that your eyes are brown.

Comment

wilagro posted Oct 31, 2011 13:54
      johnsmith: Take a tranquilizer and call us back after it kicks in. By that time you 'might' make sense
      and the above one.

I finally get my sense of humor back about this CWB issue and the PCLF's(I'm being nice by abbreviating)still not getin it.

Comment

There is a lot of that brown stuff going around on this site. There seems to be an open market on it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...