• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will remember

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will remember

You ****s, you are using my money to sue me, well **** you, I will remember your names for every. Stewart Wells,Bill Woods,Allen Oberg,Cam Goff,Kyle Korneychuk,Rod Flaman,John Sandborn,Bill Toews-----I'm in 10. Jeff, better hook your wagon to Henry.

Yea if I run into any of you CWB dictators you
    better look out . Your families must be impressed
    to know you are dragging them into this as well.
    You crossed the line and history won't praise you
    as Heros, you are criminals. I'm pretty pissed off
    your stealing from my pooled funds and I'm sure I
    speek for many others. You better resign now!!!

Comment

I couldn't have said it any better johnsmith

Comment

Reminds of the old song where two girls have a fight.

"I don't want to play in your yard,
        I don't love you any more!"

Threatening and name calling...how freakin juvenile. You guys should know better.

Comment

Breadwinner, you're right they are criminals. So, if the WG'ers are suing for an injunction, someone should have the RCMP white collar crime division investigate the crazy 8. If no charges are laid, then a lawsuit to recover misappropriated funds should be launched. These guys must have read the Bernie Madoff playbook. They have to pay.

Comment

They should know that if you abuse your power
            and you spit in the faces of people that have
            elected you. People may not forgive to easily.

Comment

john you ignorant SOB who's money do you think Ritz is using

Comment

Well Wilagro, I didn't waste time arguing on AV today. I sent letters off to Ritz, my MP, and the PM.

Your last post reminds me to get at calling the Attorney General and the RCMP tommorrow.

This is not an empty threat. You lefties think it's a game to use other people's funds for your pleasure. Some of us take our business seriously.

Comment

Stubbly,Willy, that STILL sounds like an EXCUSE........NOT A REASON!!!!!!!!
                  FACE IT...YOU GOT NOTHIN` to argue with anymore!!!!!

Comment

The Irony of this thread is appalling.

You clowns are trying to force everyone into an open market with lower prices which will cost everyone dearly, yet you are crying about a few pennies that the CWB is spending on a lawsuit.

Comment

Where is your proof I_F? Anything to back up your
                      theory?

Comment

I/F - just like the lower prices we get with canola and peas???? Yep that open market is bad. How dare one person make a dime more than anouther is what this is all about. Go get a union job if you think the sky will fall. You need a security blanket - go get it.

Comment

I F what you completely and absolutely 100
                          percent still don't get is this has nothing to do
                          with the price of grain. Can you guess what all
                          the political change is actually for? Gawd, so
                          thick headed it is un fricking real!

Comment

I_F;

Show me ONE PRO announcement where the CWB claimed the 'single desk' monopoly help UP our prices in the 'designated area'!!!

The CWB ONLY talks about the PRO DROPPING because of Competition!
                            BLACK SEA... Aussie... from South America! FROM the US... just south of the 49th BORDER!!!

Your arguments hold no WATER!!!

You are stirring a pot on the stove... with only hot air cooking!!!

EVEN Our Canadian wheat and barley processors can bring in supply from anyone else globally!!!

Comment

thank you wd9 one of you farmers for just me idiots finally admitted this has nouthing to do with the price of grain

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...