• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Freedom of Information Act" and CWB

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Freedom of Information Act" and CWB

It used to be that certain information from the CWB was not allowed even with the Freedom of Information Act. Is this still the case, and if so can Ritz or the Conservatives get this changed? Would be interesting to see how much we really got screwed by the CWB in the last 60 years or so.

I second that.

Comment

I knew Ken and am sorry he passed. Cancer is a bitch that no one deserves to know.

But his legacy? Are you referring to his betrayal of the people who elected him to the CWB board? His floating to the top to be chair and garner huge per diems?

Well don't get wrinkled, I have forgiven him. People make mistakes sometimes.

Comment

KK...Get your requests in!! If these donkeys aren`t using the shredder now we`ll never have a better time to find out what they are billing for all these shenanigans.
        Wondering myself how many $500/days Boxcar Willie has billed for!!
        Stewie Wells,`Mr Organic`who bypasses the whole system anyways.....gotta a be a good bounce for his farm!!
        No wonder they`re pissed!!!!!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...