• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop the insanity!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop the insanity!

A week ago I called a CWB director neighbour of mine whom I won’t name but you will probably guess(1 of the 8 amigos). I asked him what he was going to do personally at the board table regarding the tabled legislation to end the CWB monopoly. I told him I saw no use for spending more money to fight it. He AGGREED!!! But obviously he did not vote that way and decided to spend more of our money: Complete collective insanity. There must be a “check your brain at the door” of the board room policy.
    I am strongly supportive in a well-designed legal action to stop this insanity.
    I think the Wheat growers are a good avenue for that.
    What are your thoughts? Either answer here, or at www.facebook.com/stopthecwb
    or both.

I agree Franck and if the WWGA has the resources and I plan I would be happy to get behind them. How many active members in WG?

Comment

Our farm does not hold membership in the Wheat Growers but we certianly could. I agree, an orginization like that would be an excellent way to fight this insanity.

Comment

I have no idea, I became a member when I saw the board doing everything to push me off the fence.
        Anyway it is the perfect time to increase that membership base. The wheat industry will always need an organisation to work on issues popping up. And it will be even more important when the CWB loses the monopoly.

Comment

Absolutely agree. Go WCWG, Gusty?

Comment

Stay Tuned.
            I will post here after it clears our board
            and Lawyers.
            Membership has its privileges.

Even if your not members and you should be.
            If you believe in the fight v the Monopoly
            you can still help.

Thanks

Btw my friends call me G. Parsley gets to
            call me Gusty because she's a little "old"
            lady and it makes her feel good

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...