• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

leaders debate

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leaders debate

So who won? I thought Dwayne looked very nervous, especially at the beginning. Just didn't seem smooth at all. Brad is a much better speaker and didn't lose any ground. That's the way I saw it.

Wish the moderator had cut the mikes on whomever did not have the floor.

Think that Link's "Nickle on the dollar" comment was disingenuous.

Don't know how Link will pay for all his promises once he runs POT out of the province.

Overall like all debates it never changes minds, just cements preconceived ideas

Comment

I was in the tractor, listening to it on the radio, there was a lot of talking over each other which, to me, was incoherent. I agree with gustg, the moderator really needed to exercise authority. Otherwise just a bunch of talking loud. I get enough of that at home with 3 children trying to talk a once.

Comment

typical NDP over and over and over same old BS. They will get the money from the bad bad potash corp and give it to poor. YEA right this thing the NDP represents the Poor is BS like the rest of their arguments.
        Dwayne Lost hands down.

Comment

I don't see how adding a nickel to the pot cost will make them leave. Not in a million years.

When grain prices go up I pay more rent both to private landlords and to government crown land that I rent. So is mr. Wall saying my crown land rent is gonna stay the same this year?

All these smart nerds negotiating these royalty deals and they cannot figure out the royalty should be directly related to price of the resource?

Comment

Wall addressed this. It was a deal made by the previous NDP government under Calvert.It was meant to provide incentives to build or expand mines.

The potash companies followed up by spending $12.7 BILLION. When new mines are at production rates will raise.

We should not renegotiate mid deal.
            We wouldn't take it if someone did it to us.

Comment

Was the CWB mentioned in the debate?The reason I am asking is got a phone call from NDP about a week ago asking a 1 question poll. Do you support the Feds on their bill to eliminate single desk?I am sure if the poll results would have showed majority wanted single desk the topic would have been raised.

Comment

An Agriculture Town Hall Meeting is being organized for Nov.1 See the other Commodity threads for more information.

>

Comment

Those negotiations were based on how many year ago prices? Absolutely renegotiate. If not I want 10year ago land rent and 10 year ago premium on crap insurance. We are giving the indians todays prices for the treaties we are living in todays world not years ago. These resources are to benefit all the people not just the wealthy owning the company and those that can afford the shares.

Comment

I think apas sits on wrong side of fence?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...