• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next years great Canadian Auction Sale for CWRS wheat number one

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next years great Canadian Auction Sale for CWRS wheat number one

Auctioneer says anyone sell for 10 bucks, yes once, chuckchuck puts up his hand. Ok anyone go for 9.5 Wilagro puts up total production for 9.5. Well anyone for 6 do I here 6 ?
    Mustard matches Wilagro's total production for 6 bucks. Chuckchuck even though it cost him 6.1 to grow crop in no way will let Mustard out sell him, so wave frantically and says 4. Will says 3, chuck say 2.9 sweat rolling down his face, Will says 2.5, chuck says he is never going to stop and refuses to bid anymore. Mustard cannot compete with that. Wills total production gone for 2.5. Auctioneer says who else will sell for 2.5, mustard is the first hand up, thinking best deal ever gotta get in on it,(little high on excitement there). Thousands of farmers watching in amazement. Auctioneer says can anyone bid 2.5? match 2.5 going once, twice,
    chuckchuck could handle the suspense. Matches the 2.5 for x tons thinking too many farmers left to bid price down yet. Rest of Board supporters all go for coffee now cause price is dropping. Auctioneer needs more wheat to sell, starts at 7, no bids, 8 no bids, 9 things start rolling, churchill is booked to max capacity, lakers booked to working overtime. CWB supporters come back balking at the cheap grain and how no one pays them properly. Auctioneer starts at 9.5 now, board supporters sell out at 2.5 again because that is the price they thought buyers would pay.

Next year Willie Chuck and Mustard get together before the great auction sale of Canada wheat. They get their great minds together and figure that 2.7 dollars per 60 pounds the market will bear. They stick together then all hell breaks loose when willie under cuts mustard by one penny. shit soon we are down to 2.5 a bushel for number one cwrs wheat. They go for coffee and the grain market sky rockets once again. When willie Chuck and Mustard come back they sell for 2.5 because that is what the market will bear in their eyes. After a bunch of hair pulling and mustach pulling willie is forced to pay the coffee tab.

Comment

Year 3 of great Canada Auction. Willie refuses to buy gas or coffee.
      To hell with you guys he says. Then Mustard pops up and says why did yu undercut me by a penny. We had a deal.
      I had 50 bushels extra he said. Mustard is at end of rope. Oh come on lets go to the sale.

Comment

Year 4 Chuck says to Will, where the hell are yougoing? To great Cananda auction for wheat. Bullshit we must go to Richie Bros last year we got screwed. So will Stops on the middle of hiway horns beeping gets turned around and headed for Richies. Wow says chuck so many nice grain samples here. How are we to compete???
        Chuck will and Mustard meet Integity Farmer. IF tells them you guys did a bang up good job of selling wheat last year. I could have sold for more but its not mine hahahahahahaha. lets get together next year.

Comment

Year 5 CWB is still alive barely. Absolutly no bushels put through the board. The fantastic 4 decide lets pool we have nothing to lose. Altogether they got 300,000 bushels. Best quality wheat anyone ever seen. No first or second payment. Did not even cover the shipping, **** says integrity. WTF is this, its a bill, I cannot talk this language on here but IF is pissed. **** this **** that **** hoppers ex wife, hey IF

Comment

Year 6 CWB is dead other than the dead people still delivering wheat through the board.

Comment

Year 7 integreity approaches me and say WTF I say WTF he says WTF i say **** yur self.

Comment

Had a bad day today, but you boys have
                made it all good! thanks. I can't compete
                with your minds right now!

Comment

Whatever your pouring I'll have a double. I think ther'd be some laughs over a jug with Hopper.

Comment

Hopperbin: I see that you've been in the loco-weed again.

Comment

Hopper got one thing right.

Comment

F*** Hopper, Now that is some funny Shit, So True. Still pissing myself Laughing. "**** says integrity. WTF is this, its a bill" LOL. What about Burbert, you fergot him, where kin he fit in to the story. F*** Hopper yer welcome anytime on MyFarm............

Comment

I hate 'hoppers...they eat my crops. Poison the b*****ds...best way to get rid of them.

Comment

Oh shit I did have too many last night.
                            uhhhh there was a point to the story but got a little carried away there.

Comment

What did I get right IF??? dare I ask?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...