• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Occupy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was talking to a senater who was at the meeting at the U of S the other day. She said the demonstrators were well behaved and Peter MacKinnon handled the situation well. In the protesters eyes, we as farmers, are poisoning the water and soil with our fertilizers and chemicals. We are polluting the air with our carbon emissions. We are destroying nature with our farming practices. Apparently, these people don't eat, drink, breathe or use energy in any way. Oh, and their shit don't stink either.

Comment

We should round up all the protesters
      that wanna be billionaires and force
      them outta the cities and makem farm fer
      a livin! Yup thats what they really
      need, is some humble pie ta eat. All
      those pinko, commied, pigs and bast@#ds
      wantin more, da ya believe it. The rich
      should get richer and the poor well,
      they kin just suck it and catch somma
      the trickle down ecomomy while enjoyn
      watchin the rich get richer. Thats our
      system. sorta like the septic system on
      the farm. From the bodie, ta septic
      tank A, then drip ta B, then pump out ta
      pump out where all the trickle down
      stops. We should all be entitled to
      soma the pump out!!!!!!!

Comment

Sending those protestors out to farm would be regarded as "cruel and unusual punishment" in today's world.

Comment

I have been watching and there are alot of unemployed people who just want to be heard and noticed by the government, mostly USA.

I guess I am a little more sympathic to them, of course there are lots of lazy rich idiots among the decent young people.

Comment

Interesting article about the occupy movement, very politically charged, but not untrue:

[URL="http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2011-10-19.html"][/URL]

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...