• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got the Price for three S680s HA HA!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is Case's unloading issue? My 9120 workded pretty good other than the engine air filter issue.

Comment

Wd40 go lubricate something.
      What's problem with 9120 case unloading

Comment

SF3,

I think you are getting a much better quote than you think. I also got quoted on 1 unit and it is much, much worse. You are going up one size, and whether a 9870 or S680, that will cost more. Take 35,000 each for upgrade to S680 and you are left with 140,000, which is 42000 each. Not sure on your hours, but at 200 hours each, that is just under $200/hr. Not sure if you indicated you got another 30k off this price for a multiple, or if it was already deducted.

No body here can trade for 200/hr this year on low hours. Used machines have not been depreciating like they should have been and one/two year traders have been very lucky to have gotten such good deals.

Governments should outlaw multiple unit discounts from farm machinery companies, as that is one of the reasons that smaller farms are disappearing.

Did you demo a S680 along side your 9770's? If you did, I failed to read your review.

Comment

Problem with unloading auger seems to be that vertical auger cant take the grain away fast enough from the horizontal bed augers without choking the bed augers off with their cover gates. Lentils were an extreme headache even in dry conditions just because of the flow characteristics of the lentils. Augers were shined up nicely and no gumming up but still had to cut unloading rate by 40% to avoid breaking sheer pins. Never had such a problem on our deeres. Feeder chain durability and feeder slip clutch performance is also less than adequate

Comment

Yea had s680 for day or to. Nice cab rethresher
            nice. Chopper way better. Big hopper. Didn't use
            in hrs just canola.

Comment

How did the 680 compare to the 9770 in
              capacity?

690 demos here were 30 percent faster than
              9870 in wheat.

Price increase is somewhat easier to take if
              capacity is 1/3 more. Still lots of $$$

Comment

Part of the big price bump is the tier 4 motor, all they do is burn more fuel. The reason Deere has changed all their models this last year and into next is to help veil the extra cost of the tier 4. They seem like realy good machines but I know in my situation I can get a custom cutter in to pick up some slack for less than the cost of one lease payment on another machine, plus I don't need to find another ass to put in the seat.

The more I combine the more it is becoming clear that an extra good sized machine is better than fewer so called high capacity machines.

Comment

The dealer had no bites from any of the guys who flip each year. All basically said F%$?& O%%.
                  So they are re evaluating and will get back to us and the rest.

Comment

why not run 9770s for 2 or 3 yrs then trade? i am planning to run mine until 5 yrs or 1500hrs. my 9660w just turned over 2000 sep. hrs. and is in fine shape. i think i can get it greenlited for about $5000.00.

Comment

Anyone ever check the pricing in the USA?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...