• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50$ an hour

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50$ an hour

My buddy was interviewing housekeepers,one said to
    him 50$ an hour,time to quit farming.

Obviously doing more than housekeeping

Comment

What's her number?

Comment

Cotton never said it was a her!

Comment

I have a step-daughter who cleans homes for working professionals in Calgary. She makes a fortune as these lawyers and doctors who hire her don't quibble over the fees charged.

She also cleans "show homes" for developers and they also pay what ever she quotes.

She now has a half dozen employees working for her. Apparently there is good money in dirt as all you farmers know.

Comment

Cotton would you clean you buddys house for any less than $50 per hour. Maybe it is gross and disgusting. You could make back some of the $ you lost in the markets the past few weeks.

Comment

Good to hear willy. But is that not wrong? Should she not belong to a cleaning board so she does not make more than someone else?

Comment

LOL.....you beat me to it Furrow. Darn open market cleaners.

Comment

Open market cleaners! Haha....that is funny shit!

Comment

Sister - in -law was a house cleaner for a while..$50.00 per hr was not enough, cuz some Rich people are filthy pigs...

Comment

Lol,lost?

I've been buying.

A real nickel for twenty bucks and a cobalt one fore 80
                      but what the hell is cobalt eh?BRead?

Comment

Sooo your going to brag about yourself Cotton, shows allot about who you are. Most successful people never brag about themselves. I still think you should clean your buddys house just to prove to those women they are overcharging.

Comment

So your attacking me and end it with i'm a
                          braggart,and shows what kind of person i am?

Leave me alone weirdo.

Comment

I guess I am in the wrong sorry for the insult. I dont know you so I shouldnt prejudge you or your character. I sure dont want to be put in the same catagory as I-F. willagro,BTOor Chuckchuck. Have a great Thanksgiving. Hope your freind finds his housekeeper and more.

Comment

breadwhiner: You are in a unique category of your own making...bottom of the class. Judge not lest you be judged and be found wanting.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...