• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Combine Performance

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. It's just a turn of a knob on the case.

Comment

Interesting then, thats all I've got. But I agree its a change and challenge adjusting for such dry seed and all.
      we 've been poking away early in the morning and waiting for a little moisture to maybe bring the moisture up from that 4-5 to 7-8 its about 3 percent on your money in a week or so. and thats better than the stocks are going to do for you I'm thinking. Now it could all blow away but that might happen in the markets tommorrow too.

Comment

Well said. We got it all done and kept most of it in the combine, it just took a little longer.

Comment

labour cost against fuel cost has resulted in mega machines.
          as fuel gets dearer, the smaller lighter , slower machine , driven by the multitude of unemployed may return.

Comment

for these small grains, I think one has to look at the combines with the larger seive area. We run JD now, but I am starting to think they only care about the corn guys (just turn up the wind)and everything separates. THe shoe area is better on all the other brands of combines, so I believe I may change in the future. The NH looks good.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...