• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its just a spot price! Yea Right! Durum!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its just a spot price! Yea Right! Durum!

So how is the CWB working for you! for me it will cost me close to $100,000.00 in lost revenue because the CWB cant get anything right.
    Their price deducting freight works out to $7.45 in Saskatchewan for a final.
    That's a whopping $4.45 lower than ND right now and they dropped $3 a bushel because its fall. Wait till winter when the price rises because USA farmers bins are being emptied.
    So all you CWB supporters how fricking stupid are you that or the CWB staff how out to lunch are you not seeing that the USA farmer along with the Canadian farmer had issues growing a crop this spring and didn't plant any or very few acres of Durum. Hm I got half in and most people I know had the same thing happen to them.
    AH yes you have all those supposed special confirmed clients that purchase from the CWB at a premium.
    YEA you give them our product at a discount because like wal-mart the lowest price is the law at the CWB.
    Just let me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Viterra has a durum mill they just bought in the states not too long ago that will more than likely be using Canadian durum because the US doesn't have enough.

Nice to be an Accreditted Exporter, buy from the cwb at a discount price, load a unit train in Moose Jaw, rail it the equivalent of 4 hours south, and essentially double your money.

Its the cwb that allows it to happen.

Comment

press release from North Dakota Wheat Comm.

http://www.ndwheat.com/growers/detail.asp?newsID=1299

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...