• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now APAS supports CWB plebicite

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now APAS supports CWB plebicite

How can they support a non representing vote done by the CWB, and what pisses me off is were paying them to do it through our land taxes now.
    In a month is the RM elections for councilers for all odd numbered RM's in Sask and my vote is going to the one who is going to send out a ballot to all rate payers with any grain sales for the year asking if they support single desk or marketing freedom.
    Then when it comes back and my RM does not support single desk, our RM will cancel the APAS program.
    I would encourage all RM's to do the same it would give a real number behind actual support at the farm gate for the CWB and get APAS off the governments back.

I cant beliebe the RM s that waste good
    taxpayer dollars on those jokers.

Comment

I inquire yearly if my RM is having any discussions about joining APAS....so far they are staying out of that joke.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...