• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Letter writing campaign

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Letter writing campaign

Today on the news the NDP is quoted as saying they will use all means possible to delay the passage of the legislation on the CWB. I think it is time for everyone who wants change to write both the government to keep them from blinking and to the NDP and Liberals MP's from Western Canada to let them know that we want this change.

Look if the conservatives were serious about this rather than using it for votes - the legislation should have been tabled the first day of Parliament.

They have had all summer to write the bill and get it done.

TOM4CWB - your insider comments would be appreciated.

The flawed logic behind this whole process makes me think that the conservatives won't do this, unfortunately.

When Oberg decided to have the stupid plebiscite, Ritz could have taken the bull by the horns and ensured every legimate farmer had a vote. The results would have been clear, but by just dangling along like ritz is doing, I am not so sure he has the balls to do the job.

This has been a long time in the making and it should just be done by now.

Its quite simple - lay off the 450 useless people/leeches in Winnipeg. Let them collect EI until they find a new real world job. Thousands of farmers have been forced off the land because of the cwb, I feel no debt to the employees that have been part of that.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...