• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ritz finds CWB Director elections credible?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ritz finds CWB Director elections credible?

So why did Ritz change his mind about the credibility of the CWB voters list?

"Well, farmers have spoken," said (Agriculture Minister Gerry) Ritz, adding the results seem to indicate farmers want the single desk to be maintained. "We recognize that, at this time and place, this is what farmers are asking for and we'll certainly work to make sure that the board delivers for them in the best way possible," Ritz said. (Leader-Post, Jan. 10, 2009.)

I change my mind about many things. Perhaps if the board lovers had that same ability we could move forward without the seniorville circus we are about to witness in court. AKA Friends of the CWB.. Until a true democratic enumerated vote is held, the plebiscite means nothing Chuck. Kind of reminds me of the schoolyard bullies making the rules when I was a kid. They won everytime. Go figure..

Comment

Well I for one am going to enjoy watching the
      school yard bullies get kicked out of grade school
      and into the real world where the market will
      swiftly punish incompetence and laziness.

Comment

Ha! The schoolyard bullies are now working for the grain companies. They will buy your grain from you and you will like the prices they quote or "haste la vista" baby.

Comment

wilagro, have you ever grown non board grains?

Comment

Yes.....What will we ever do without these fabulous preimium prices we are getting from the CWB.

Comment

The plebiscite automatically excluded those who
              "voted with their drills" already, and sent multiple
              ballots to retired from farming landlords.

<i>The CWB will buy your grain from you and
              you will like the prices they quote or "haste la
              vista" baby.</i>

Comment

You sure are scrambling for something to convince people with hey chuckie?

Starting to get a wee bit scared hey?

Sucks knowing the gravy train is going to end for some of you.

Maybe it sucks knowing someone might discover the special deals?

Maybe it just hurts that somebody else is going to have the power now.

Comment

Chuck, you're gonna make Tom cry if you keep bringing up all the wish washy crap Gerry has said. So stop this nonsense because Tom will start the send Gerry a letter campaign and then quote some biblical bable about something or other and then where will we all be.

Give it up Chuck it's gonna be over sooner or later with a different agminister would have been sooner, but it will come. It's not right for you or anyone else to tell me where to sell may grain, you're on the wrong end of this one. Pretty simple if the wheat board is so good when it is made optional, all farmers will sell there if it is better than the open market won't they? so answer that one simple question, why are you guys fighting it?

On second thought keep listing the goofy Ritz quotes, it's kinda George Bushy! and besides maybe then the hillbillies will realize why this thing is not getting done.

Comment

Chuck, if you and your CWB friends were to put the effort in to building a voluntary organization that you are putting into trying to save a dead horse, you could build a useful organization. By failing to face reality you will lose the opportunity to save your beloved CWB. The current CWB is dead and has been for some time, when the horse is dead the first thing to do is dismount.

Comment

So not one of you answered the question of why Ritz changed his mind about the credibility of the voters list? Did he find it credible or not?

I expect he got a call from Steve to save the trouble of thinking for himself.

Comment

Thinking; much like the assembled speaking notes for Group of 8 Directors...

How is that working for out for you?

Comment

He flip flops on everything from agri-instability being a crock of shit when the woman from Ontario had his nits in a vice, to the next day it's all good. Crap insurance was good then no good the next day. Either he's a little scrambled or somebody's kids are playing on his what to say list on the laptop. But then again Stevie is calling all the shots so maybe you should ask the man himself instead of the pee ons that have no say. After all that is what we really have now it's a one man band at the hill.

Ritz is along for the ride what he says probably annoys Stevie as much as the rest of us. There is your answer.

Comment

Hey Chucky back then Harper was steering the boat but the ass holes of Canada were controlling the power, so Ritz knew not to poke the ass holes to hard because he would lose the fight, good politics, today Ritz can see the win.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...