• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harper and democracy?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harper and democracy?

From the Globe and Mail comments....

"The man who prorogued Parliament twice to avoid being turfed out gives the CWB a lecture on democracy...

The man who was found in contempt of Parliament for withholding information gives the CWB a lecture on democracy...

The man who won his majority with 39.6% of the 61% of voters that showed up on election day gives the CWB a lecture on democracy."

"How many farmers are there in Harper's Calgary riding?"

Does the CWB want to give lessons in democracy? With a bunch of dead people on the voters list? What credible election in the world allows dead people to vote?

Comment

In addition HFL, What percentage of farmers
      were excluded, and how many were sent multiple
      ballots?
      Regardless, what right does anybody have to
      vote away someone else's property rights?

Comment

Globe and Mail comments "how many farmers in Harpers' riding"? He was only answering Lameroux's lame question. Our Prime Minister is doing what farmers want. What farmers have asked for.

FarmRanger is right. No one else can vote away someone elses' property rights.

Comment

Sorry farm ranger there are many examples of voting away property rights, stalin did it, hitler did it, mao did it, castro did it. etc.

Comment

I never got a vote. two diffrent neighbors i know didnt get a vote. between us 18000 acres, i guess they know how we would have voted.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...