• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

novlan bros.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

novlan bros.

Anybody ever deal with Novlan Bros. I made a deal to buy a Flexicoil 6000 drill from them. They backed out and didn't even bother to let me know. the first I found out about them changing their mind was when I called them to find out why the drill hadn't showed up as promised. Very strange.

You are the lucky one. Now use your head and go buy a deere 1895 or 1890.

Comment

I've always found them difficult to deal with. Nothing major but never a good experience.

Comment

I've dealt with them twice. The first and last time.
        A number of years ago I drove 3 hours in -45 below weather to meet with a salesman to look at a mint 876 tractor in a farmers yard. I get there, no salesman yet. Introduce myself and we chat for a while. After a few minutes the farmer phones novlan's to see where the salesman is. O he's right here... the farmer says the guy you made an appointment with to look at my tractor is here how before you get here? After a few seconds the farmer comments how can it be sold he has not even look at it yet. After some more phone conversation the farmer hangs up and tells me they sold this tractor a few days ago, sight unseen. To bad they could not have let me know.
        Sounds like,from you dealing with novlan's their business tactics and ethics are about the same now as they were a few years ago. Not worth much. I'd say your best off if you avoided them.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...