• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have problem with engine air filter on CaseIH

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellow seal kit are you talking inside or outside the rotary screen. I am fitting a black plastic tube in a perfect arc from muffler to pre cleaner now. Leaving to get parts now for broken rub bar damage.

Comment

I am checking into rotary screen seal, seeing if can move screen closer to door.

Comment

We had big problems with that in canola on our 8010's.After we slowed the chopper down and droped the chopper knives to the lowest setting we reduced the plugging alot.After doing that the straw was still pretty fine but made a big difference.We also bought an extra set to have in case we plug mid day but that hasn't happened since we made the changes to the chopper.

Comment

checked into the seal kit and it was just for the 2388s. Did the wood block and hammer trick to the screen door to make it fit closer on the hinge side. Put the new level tube to muffler on. Did actually adjust chopper knives to the lowest setting this morning after repairing them. Even combined 2 hours in very tuff conditions this morning and , wallllaaa, filter still plugged after 8 hours almost to the minute.

Comment

Dealer give me a new filter housing with holes drilled in the precleaner and a rubber strap wrapped around it. So can easily take the strap off and blow out the pre cleaner without taking the whole housing off. So guess will go with this for the rest of harvest. Filter change mid day and blow out pre cleaner in morning. Can live with that for now.

Comment

When you say seal kit does that refer to the
              feathers around the rotary screen? Is your
              screen on the back or the side?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...