• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lorne Gunter on the Board survey

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting point, Tom. I had never considered the impact of Stalin's famine on world grain prices. His policy of enforced starvation also would have put downward pressure on grain prices because of unusually large exports from the Ukraine.

Comment

GUTTER, is a loud mouth talking head.
      Heel right about anything conservative, ta
      fill space. Buld more jails, lockem up,
      tro away the key, has always been his
      motto. Conservatives good, liberals bad!
      Nuff said.....

Comment

sumdumguy: I am sure the CWB board could develop a new effective agency but Ritz has left everything up in the air with more unknowns than knowns on what the government is willing to do to facilitate this new agency. Ritz won't commit his government to any solution to the problems that would ensue. Perhaps more details will come out later this month when the new parliamentary session begins. Ritz is still acting like a smug power hungry twit and says its up to the board to solve their own problems.

Comment

It is up to the board to solve its own problems. They don't need anyone to hold their hand or give them any more special treatment. They've had 70 years to plan for this. Its way past the time for taking the training wheels off of their bike.

Comment

I am sure that if minister Ritz saw the CWB
            showing the will or the desire to cooperate he
            would be only too glad to sit down and talk
            turkey.

Grain marketers start out without any help. Not
            only has the board got all the contacts, they have
            lots of supporters who are willing to wait a year
            and a half for their money. What more do you
            need?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread