• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adler interviews Ritz on survey

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adler interviews Ritz on survey

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/featured/prime-time/867432237001/wheat-wars/1156486308001

David Akins Daily Brief also interviews Ritz

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/featured/prime-time/867432237001/wheat-board-battle/1156419155001

Comment

I like what I'm hearing from Ritz.

Finally we've got some politicos in charge that actually listen to farmers.

Comment

Or to corporations........but the perception is..........??????

Comment

Did anyone hear Ritz on CBC's As It Happens last night? He sounded like a moron. Even though it was the CBC, they kept serving up easy questions. All he could say was the line about "an expensive survey". Didn't explain a thing about how the survey question was skewed. Or that the voters list was tainted. Or that 40% shouldn't have their property rights taken away. Or that 51% for barley is barely a majority. It may not make a big difference but people who don't know much about the issue are going to think the Conservatives hate farmers. And they may start to put pressure on the govt. Ritz just didn't know how to put two sentences together. It was pathetic.

Comment

CeePen, when you do interviews all day you give a lot of energy away without the ability to recharge. When that has happened the best strategy is to say no to any more interviews util you've recharged.

Maybe he needs better people around him.

I saw the vid of the Adler interview and was impressed. Finally a minister with some guts.

Comment

I caught the tail end of the interview on CBC. I wasn't overly impressed either. There is a PR job to be done with the public. Ritz missed many opportunities to make some points with the public.
              Having said that it's a tough job and harder that it looks to get a message across.

Comment

Ritz is a cracker and a moron to boot.
                That's why he is a great/greatest Comedian
                gag minister in history. Those
                qualifications make him the best of the
                best. A true Comedian politician through
                and through, useless talking head!!!

Comment

Compared to Ralph Goodale Ritz is like Albert Einstein and Winston Churchill all rolled into one.

Comment

Ritz is Alberta Einstien? Ritz is a
                    cracker, politico. Interested in only one
                    thing, gettin re elected again and again,
                    living offen the public trough. Einstien,
                    I think not!

Comment

The Adler interview was very good.

Comment

Comparing Ritz to Goodale is like a fish to a rock. Next time fishing and your lucky enough to catch one, find a good size rock. Take the fish slap the head against the rock. Then assess which has more brains. The fish wins but it stinks and it's brain is scrambled.

Yeah okey I know it was a bad one. Sorry!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...