• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

47000 grain growers excluded from CWB barley vote!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

charliep I have no knowledge of feed
    barley shipments from the West coast.
    Nor do I care, ifn there was er wasn't.
    I rely on the cwb, to keep the playing
    field level fer all Comedian farmers,
    and to enforce the rules and regulations
    that are on the books. Go, cwb, go,
    Albertie gov't , go away and do what
    yous do best, cater to oilies and give
    away whatever resources that Albertie
    controls, shame on yous people!

Comment

So you sell all your barley through the CWB? I thought over time you indicated at least some sales to the open market?

Maybe you can clarify some of the CWB rules and regulations on barley. When the CWB/maltsters choose cash plus as a market/delivery signal and when do they use the pooling system? Of the many programs the CWB uses on feed barley (tender to the trade, cash price to farmers, early payment values, pooled prices), how do they select the best one and is the best one for the CWB or their farmer stakeholders?

Comment

I didnt say i voted yes

Comment

Burbert, you are the very reason the Act is being pulled. Can you even begin to comprehend this?

Minister Ritz is allowing the farmers who want the freedom to decide how to market their wheat and barley. For those who want to pool your grain, go ahead and all be equal, that is your choice.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...