• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopper Aust Farming

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopper Aust Farming

starting from jan, its summer weed spraying every year usually twice.

season opens in march arpril may.

fields sprayed off and or cultivates in these months idealy sown april may.
    dry sowing is now becoming popular on certain soiltypes especially canola and legumes.

crops sprayed for weeds june/july and up to september with fungicides if needed.

harvest nove dec

my direct costs per hectare $135 depnding on how much fertilizer. Add machinery overheads another 50 but of course depends on acres done ie more acres less costs as its spread further.

yeild of wheat hopefully most years 25 to 30 bushels per acre or 1.8 to 2 t/ha
    wheat grade usually hard2 or apw.
    this prices currently 280 port which means farm gate $230/235.

costs of land $300 to 500 per acre

South Australia/Tasmania are the only state which does not have GM Canola other states had it for 4 yrs now.

happy harvesting

Thanks Mallee it was an interesting time when I worked on that sheep grain farm at Goolgowi NSW, near Griffith. 25 years ago, was turn 21 then. Had the turning manhood party at the local pub. Locals everyone had a great time cause invited many exotic Canadian European Shelas to the party. Your harvest should be about a month away I believe. ooops off topic

Comment

Lol! STOcockshot were you really looking for that info on the hutts? lol. Did you also look for the stealth snowmobile tryouts from Brandon to Winnipeg? Yousz keeps a looktin thar big wheeler, dem huttz a goinnna runz yous rights overds ifn yousz soes gullsables.
      Your manitoba info is not our info here in Saskatchewan. But nice try for a boozerd!

Comment

Yeah and all the hutts already got their 30 bucks? Yous snot kizzing dee "right" asses likes dee huttz R!

Comment

I don't piss around when it comes to The Hutts & BS like that. Driving around gettin pissed The Other Day, Checkin how Harvest was coming along. Stopped in at a Colony, BSing with onea The Boys there, 24 years old. Was out in The Oil Patch fer the last 5 Years runnin a Drillin Rig. Colony now farmin 18,000 Acres & Counting. Said nothin but Money in Hogs, Best price theres ever been fer em'. Asked what yous do with all yer cash yous made Drillin Oil, Told me its in a safe in safe keeping on The Colony. Said he spends it on Booze mainly, Ain't gotta tell me Twice. Colony thinks he spent it all out In Alberta Chasin The Dream. Came back to try and farmitall, Everything Expansion, No Limits. Colony's probly thinkin will split in The Coming Years like many others Thinkin. Not under My Watch, We's layin The Hutts Down in Manitoba, TEMPURPEDIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Eye knewed yous wased a huttz LOVER aaalll alongst, YOU yOU f'stick "TRADOR"!!!.

Most here don't qualify for the 30 bucks, jist gotta sucks herz up and dooos its yerselfffs. Gerrrry sayes its alls goods. But the hutts and those with communistic all in the pot resources are gonna take us all over with programs like that.

Comment

Me a Hutt <3'er, Good One. Their Family Tree, I Break Branches, Run em' into The Ground. Theys out the Cash Rent Game in MB, And after next year theys will be out The Buying Land Game. Pushing land prices into the Stratosphere, Too Rich fer Their Blood. Gots to be done, only way I'll stop The Blood Sucking Menace to Society Sob's...............

Comment

Some adults have said that the kids of today won't know how to communicate or spell properly because of their text language with cell phone texting and internet chatting. Well, I think they'll fit right in here in agriville.

Comment

Maybe new languge, BTOish. Hutts better learn
                  it.

Comment

Warred yous bin STO lasts nite? Celiney Dioney had a brakes in, shees in chower and guy wit little weiney in the bed eaten her din din? Wast it yous? Naw knot likenly, yous vas in hutts bed wit dem again verent U, vile boyz combining?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...