• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breadmaking and CWB deception

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breadmaking and CWB deception

Blair McCann wrote an article in the Saskatoon Star Phoenix which is in the post under bread making.
    I did a little research, Blair McCann is an employee of the CWB and sat on the Organic Grain committee. Shame on the Star Phoenix for not including this in his byline. This is further proof that the latest CWB tactic is to frighten the general public to the point they will demand Minister Ritz keep western farmers in bondage to the CWB aristoctarcy.

Frighten the general public?...really? And what would Mr. Ritz do if the general public "demanded" that the CWB not be deprived of its monopoly position?

Very likely he would chuckle a bit and carry on as usual.

You are reading a lot from that excellent article that is NOT there. What are YOU afraid of?...that Ritz will backtrack?

The article spells out some truths that YOU don't like to see printed...give it a rest.

Comment

Scare tactics to take away basic human rights!

That is a noble trait. Tell the whole story.

Finally we have a minister who will fight for the
      rights of the oppressed and you dont like it.

Comment

If the CWB gets premium prices; it must be that all the marketing, sales and transportation costs are higher than our US competitors who are selling an inferior product. In effect the CWB supporters are not comparing apples to apples; and with superior product the US competition should have had next to no sales until we are sold out each year. Something doesn't add up; and it is probably for every bushel that gets a "premium"; there are 5 given away to make a sale.

Comment

If the CWB gets premium prices; it must be that all the marketing, sales and transportation costs are higher than our US competitors who are selling an inferior product. In effect the CWB supporters are not comparing apples to apples; and with superior product the US competition should have had next to no sales until we are sold out each year. Something doesn't add up; and it is probably for every bushel that gets a "premium"; there are 5 given away to make a sale.

Comment

Thanks for the input wilagro. If I'm reading something in thats not there, why does McCann call himself a resident of Saskatoon rather than a CWB employee? Wonder if he wrote the article on company time? I will give it a rest the minute I am a free man and not a serf.

Comment

You will be a serf all your life whether the CWB exists or not. Freedom is all relative.

Comment

Why don't you guys call yourself stupid assholes in the byline, after all it's true.

Comment

Hardi har har har I_F. Youz so funny.

August 2012 is a comming, and all the name calling in the world is not going to stop it from happening. Yea ha.

Comment

Just for I_F...

the CWB sales 'secrets' are told by Gord Flaten CWB VP of grain sales.

This is how the CWB manages the 'single buying desk' and convinces the 8 CWB Directors that support the 'single buying desk' that sales performance were maximised!!

Comment

You know things are going bad for them when she says ok since there are no further questions we will go on to the next part of the meeting. They did not want to be there. Thanks for the video.

Comment

There were questions out there but she did not want them to be asked.

Comment

And IF thinks he is more educated and knowledgable than farmers that want the open market, and I should state he thinks he is more educated and knowdedgable than most of the farmers in western Canada.

Comment

Malta the Western Producer loves this article. And that is what it is, we are their costomers buying papers so they give us this contrivertial news. Good way to run a business if your into the die ing news paper industry.

Comment

The minister does not have to fight at all we have something called a majority government. He should have ended this now not 2012. At the very least could have given special permits at least on so many bushels etc., but this way farmers fight against farmers and he attempts to build this reputation as actually fighting when what exactly is he doing right now? probably beer and pizza while everyone else is fighting it out.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...