• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Tom4CWB Leave Agriville?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should Tom4CWB Leave Agriville?

Parsley and Riders2010 are very Both annoyed with Tom4CWB.

Parsley calls me and mine Communists.

Riders 2010 calls me a right wingnut that takes his Entitlement money away from him.

Perhaps my time here is wasted.

Tom, you know you've been called worse. Like Timex you took a lickin and kept on tickin.

Sometimes people have pee in their corn flakes and go straight to the computer.

Just chill Tom. But keep stirrin.

Comment

I'd only ask that you "can" the religion.

Comment

Checking,

Intersting Paradox:

My standards and ethics are:

1. Do unto others as you would have done unto you,
        And the Negative Golden Rule, which states;
        Do not do unto others as you would not have others do unto you;
        2. The two fundamental principles of common law:
        *Do not infringe upon the Rights, Freedoms or Property of others, and
        *Keep all contracts willingly, knowingly and intentionally.
        3. These maxims in common law which include:
        a) That for every wrong there is a remedy,
        b) The end does not justify the means,
        c) Fundamental principals cannot be set aside to meet the demands of convenience or to prevent apparent hardship in a particular case,
        d) Ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking the law,
        e) Two wrongs do not make a right, and
        f) One can enlarge the rights of the people; however they cannot be taken away without their informed consent.

This is the Integrity base of my being.

How do I 'can' this and yet continue?

Comment

Tom'

I didn't tell you what to do, I just asked. You should, however, at least consider whether it detracts from the message you want to leave with us.

Comment

No it's not time to leave yet, but if you find yourself in agreement with the likes of agstar (or vader) too much, then it might be time to hang it up.

How else will we know where the party will be on Aug 1, 2012?

Comment

Silver,

That scared me when Agstar77 ALMoST defended me in my encounter with Parsley over voluntary levy deductions for R&D!

Grin <(>:{)

Comment

Don't be a silly goose, Tom. You are a faithful,consistent contributor on this forum, chocked full of information and ideas.

That's not saying I agree with all your all ideas. I refute some, but not because I don't like you. I do. Very much.

I bash them when I think they are bad ideas. Rather like telling a friend that the blue jeans she is trying on makes her ass look humungous.

It's not b/c I got up in a bad mood, either. It's because the idea of farmers becoming major forced funders is a noxious economic tax burden. And unfair. I'll be dead when Klaus is paying full tilt to probably keep funding a centre for flour milling in Winnipeg to show China how to make noodles.Continuing plus ever increasing burdens farmers cannot afford. The staff will get a raise.

Communist ideas are communist ideas, and sometimes they are right under our noses. With a red ribbon on them.

You will recall I asked grassfarmer what I could do to help beat down the property rights theft unfolding before our very eyes,in Alberta, because so-called conservative MLA's were implementing true communist policy.

He was wild. You were not.

So-called Cons lost their way and conceded to the true communists in the gov't.

Too many AV'ers, simply yawned, and your indifference puts your family farms at risk.

I type what I see. Sometimes you won't like it. I don't expect you to, but I do try to express future consequences, as I see them. Differentiate between ideas and personalities. I've always encouraged questions, and asked many questions,and I would ask them over again.

Communists have every right to contribute to Agriville. It's up to you to examine your ideas and see if they border on the red zone.

Then either defend them or revise them.
                Parsley

Comment

Tom you can't leave until the cwb is gone the you will have to change your name to TOMfinallyfree. That will be a great day for all of us. Hang in there, we all have our days.

Comment

Thanks Folks!

I may have to commit to a 'higher calling' which would mean big changes in my life!

If we are not growing and changing... we are likely to be less than what we were meant to be!

Must go and work on bins!

Comment

I enjoy Agriville just the way it is. Tom, the name calling diminishes the respect, not of the one being called the names.

I always say to my grandaughter, "what you say is what you are."

So to all the other conscientious contributors, try to be respectful and kind. We are friends even if our viewpoints are diametric opposites. This forum has become a big part of my life and I enjoy it just the way it is - but without the labeling and name calling. Hope we are bigger than that.

Comment

Does somebody need a hug?

Comment

Hug Gerry! and send each other letters of encourangement!

Comment

The other thing you could consider, Tom, is that when life gives you lemons, reach for the tequila.

Comment

Checking,

If I am smart...I depend on a 'Spirit'... but of a different kind!

Gives a whole new perspective to:

Cheers!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...