• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NO MORE TIME FOR BORED LOVERS

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO MORE TIME FOR BORED LOVERS

I like freedom, less gov't, other people like the heavy hand of the gov't on thier shoulder and a shroud over thier eyes, to each his own. My focus is on my gov't MP, the gov't gives the power and is the captain and the board of directors of the CWB(the rats) runs the ship. The way I see it is the rats don't like the new captain so they are going to sink the ship before swimming to shore. I don't think so, it's time to start throwing the rats over board. 30 yrs I have been paying, If possible I want CWB as a marketing tool we have all payed for it, why not see if it would work. The rats are not following the code of conduct set out by the captain, so legal action against the rats should be talked about. Its time to turn the heat up on the rats before they sink the ship. I'm phoning my MP asking him to replace the board of CWB. I will phone my director of the CWB and ask him to resign, of course in a nice way. Please remember they threw farmers in jail over wheat. It's time for the rats to leave.

As usual... the rats waste 100 times what they eat!

Comment

And I thought only board supporters were name callers, how Christian of you.

Comment

This is not a religous topic, so go stuff it. On the name giving I agree, but the name THE RATS is better than giving them the name THE CRIMINALS just yet. THE RATS are acting like rats so if the shoe fits, let me tell ya if the ship has to go down so be it, freedom is the number one goal, nothing else, we will carry on with or without the THE RATS.

Comment

Agstar77;

I note that you said:

"how Christian of you".

The whole point of what Jesus had to say... while he was here... was that you and EVERY human being on this planet have the Freedom to CHOOSE your OWN destiny and future.

AND that there are ALWAYS consequences for our actions.

Freedom is free... just as is salvation and grace.
          We do not earn these characters of our human existance... they were created to be part of humanity.
          a.) Equality of the free human spirit.
          b.) The right to pick our own destiny. c.) The obligation to take responsibility for our actions... which may be pleasing in the outcomes... or could be disturbing.

Agstar77... you choose to force your will and power over other humans... you also have an obligation to accept the consequences... even if they are disturbing to your view of justice!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...