• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

xplornet.com

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xplornet.com

#$%^
    #*&%^%
    @!#@
    *%#!
    @#$

You told me so, Greg. lol

You can say that again

Comment

Glad to oblige, hopper
      #$%^
      #*&%^%
      @!#@
      *%#!
      @#$

Comment

Yes I did, but when do women listen to me? Much more satisfied with YourLink but they have their problems also.

Comment

Yourlink sucks too!

It works, then it doesn't, then it does, then it doesn't. Wait two hours... hey it's working again!!! no, no wait, it's down again. $&#%@!

I predict Sasktel high-speed bills will be arriving it my mailbox soon. Wish I had more options.

Comment

Same here your link totally off most evenings! Why can't they figure this stuff out?
            We need credit for time it is down.
            Sounds like nobody is happy.
            Sasktel should have used all the cell towers for high speed.
            How are the wireless isp's in Alberta?

Comment

We have been on sasktel broadband for three years. I don't know if we have been down for more than a half a day in the three years.

Comment

SG is that in or near a town over the phone line?
                What is your down load speed?
                What do you pay per month?

Comment

Broadband is good if you can get it and is reasonably priced. Mine downloads at 1.95 mbps and uploads at .24 mbps. I don't upload much of anything so I don't know how that rates but I don't have much problem with any sites(slow loading and such). I suppose it is no screaming hell but at one time it was marginally faster than what they had in the local town, I think that has since changed. Cost is about 50 dollars a month but is bundled with the land line and other features. Is it possible to get highspeed over cell towers (air card of something?)

Comment

xplornet costs us 90 bucks a month for Slow internet. Rip off yes. It would be fine if we were paying 30 but not 90
                    I think there is a better way thru cell towers and in previous thread

Comment

We currently have sasktel high speed through cell tower with the data stick. Cost is 75 dollars/month. Downloads at 4-5 mbps and uploads at 1.5 mbps. Added a cell booster for better performance. Did get a free mini laptop when we signed up.

Comment

Starting to use through Sasktel MI-FI it allows 5 users to access the Internet in 50 ft range of system. Great for travel in Car on Road trips the kids each on separate NetFlix and Wife surfing. Ipad with Sasktel and works quite good we are in the centre of three towers and some times it bounces and searches depending on where you are in fields.

Comment

Download is off of tower. Like farmaholic says you have to be within 20 miles from tower. Soeed is an average of 1.9-2. I think it runs around 50-60 month, depending on what other services you have with them.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...