• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fertilizer prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fertilizer prices

.Looking at pricing fert.
    pay now pick up in Nov. with some early on WWheat.
    Best prices I can find are
    N- $595 T
    P- $730
    S-15 $730
    http://fertilizerbuddy.blogspot.com/ has not been updated since Dec. 2009 is this a service LWeber provides to subscribers?

Some others are saying N can be found at $575.00 but I have not found it?

concerns over Cdn$, oil prices, commodity prices. Storage is not an issue we bought a couple more bins.

Last year we saved $195.00 Tonne on pre-buys so prices can go lower

Please no bitching about the cost of inputs and power of fertilizer companies.
    I don't want the feds regulating the top end I can get for my commodities I won't be the one calling for a cap on someone else's top end. My yields have to be pretty shitty for my per bushel cost to be over $12.00.

You had to bring up the "F" word didn't you. Shit, I am trying to get into harvest mode. I guess the guys who want to seed winterwheat would have to be thinking about it.

Comment

If that is what fertilizer is supposed to be worth then I suggest sticking a couple hundred thousand into POT, AGU, MOS, if that is what fert is worth then them stocks are on a fire sale.

Comment

not buying any N. Someones going to drop their pants yet. Bought all S needs at 390 for 21-0-0-24 and couple B loads of 28-0-0 at 389 in late Juy. Paid and delivered in October.

Comment

Did Yous Get The Feeling @ $390 a Tonne????? F******. 28% is not N????????

Comment

Get an advance from the cwb, and buy, buy,
            buy. OPPS fergot, cwb isn't gonna exist,
            no more advances, we now have a level
            playin field, everyone fer himself. Ya
            know I don't care how high the prices go,
            to bad boys and girls, ain't FREEDOM at
            bitch????????

Comment

Please Do Not feed the Trolls

Comment

hey burbs whats a cwb cash advance even look like and who really cares. Surely you don't believe that the same advance system used for canola. peas, lentils, mustard, chickpeas etc. wouldn't also apply to wheat/durum/barley.

Sorry Im late BTO but yea got that warm and fuzzy feeling about sulphur. And yes liquid 28 is N but not buying granular yet.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...