• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid new combine

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid new combine

OK our dollar is down now and the new jd combine will soon get a 5 percent adjustment I am warned. 15000 on a 315000 machine. Of course I decided already to not buy or else I would have bought it. So the 2011 combine is about to go up by 5 percent.
    Asked about the 2012 models and when pricing comes out and have been told since it is a new model pricing is expected to rice by another 50 thousand, I think plus an exchange difference. Wow. Looks like the guys buing new should pay up next year. No one is trading up to new for under 45 grand these days are they?

Hopper,

AS usual... guess what!

They are bluf....

AS long as the Euro is tanking... NO WAY. Don't bet on the CDN$ staying this low... It is a temporary dip I would think!!!

Comment

Why Piss Around, Tell Mother Deere To Kiss yer Fat Ass!!!!!!!

CyFK_o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

I agree with BTO Farmallll, do not get hung up on paint color. Especially Deere. One big farmer around here just changed 6 Deeres for Case IH I am pretty sure its all about price and warrantee service.

Comment

I agree with BTO Farmallll, do not get hung up on paint color. Especially Deere. One big farmer around here just changed 6 Deeres for Case IH I am pretty sure its all about price and warrantee service.

Comment

He'll probably go back to Deere next year. Seen it happen, lots.

Comment

Dealerships get incentives to pull other brand customers over. That's why you see alot of guys trying all the colors over the years. Delays payments for the farmers and they think they are ahead. And it keeps the price of a new combine in the stratosphere.

Farmers use to own combines.

Comment

Bucket,

Actually if you think about it the added discounts that attract growers to different brands are just healthy competitive discounts that lower the total cost of the harvesting fleet.

The increased number of next to new machines is also good as they also are discounted more quickly and allow newer machines to be avaliable sooner to those who are more humble and do not see the need for a new machines.

Deere is going to have scads of STS pre 2012 machines on the lots after the new series is introduced. Don't get sucked into paying premium prices ... instead of feeling 'green with envy' !!! I bet you can Take your better half on a nice holiday... for many winters if have patience... on the difference!

Pun Intended!!!

Comment

Something to grin about!

Look at the bright side of life!!!

Hope this isn't what happens to you!!!

Comment

I think the currency situation is not
                    done. Canadian dollar will be back up.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...