• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Words fail me

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Words fail me

Reading front page of WP

"One such structure - the retention of single desk powers over export sales but not domestic sales - has the potential to add considerable value to prairie farmers' bottom lines, he said."

So he wants to keep us from accessing any potential higher export prices, but now says we can do what we want - in Canada. If it will add considerable value to farmers bottom lines, why does it take the loss of forced pooling for you to see the light? If getting out of the way inside canada will increase farmers bottom line, why wouldn't getting out of the way in the export markets be that much better also?

How friggin generous can you get Allan?

Sure would suck I guess to lose all those overseas trips and goodies eh boys? How much do you guys spend on overseas entertainment? What kind of digs do they have in Minneapolis?

God I would love to see a full audit.

p.s. "Pro choice" director Jeff Nielson characterized last weeks meetings as progressive. WTF does that mean? And why do these numbskulls keep talking about shutting the frickin doors? If you don't see a future in it then quit right now!!!

I'd like to see a full audit as well. Not to see
    which directors received the chump change
    junkets at pennies per bu. Where's the missing
    $/bu. difference from what the market was paying
    for the grain expropriated by the "single desk"?

Comment

Hey the retards are lowering the pro for 2010, 2011 just stealing again, Where are all these bonus high paying customers extra funds...That is right they DO NOT EXIST... OGBERG is a lieing cheat. and Andrew Dennis's article in the WP proves he is just a brain washed idiot thinking that CWB is responsible for high Canola prices. What a socalist, no even worse a commy....

Comment

Just UN Fricking Believable!

Comment

Andrew Dennis may be the single biggest moron to have ever gone on air in the last 50 years. The scary thing is according to the CWB the majority of producers are also morons. And they wonder why so many in the real world refer to us all as STUPID FARMERS............

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...