• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No more CWB talk

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more CWB talk

This is rediculous! 95% percent of posts on here are CWB related. Even though this is a very important issue to everyone involved there are only two truths about the topic. 1) We all know how each and every poster feels about the topic. 2) There is SFA anyone can do about it, and spouting dogma, one way or the other, on here will not impact what is happening in Ottawa and Winnipeg.

So why don't we try having discussions about real marketing issues such as the global wheat markets,global weather and crop conditions, external politics impacting trade, basis levels, how about the fact that there is $9 yellow peas prices out there. Let's share some actionable marketing information instead of incesent retoric.

Two thumbs up to that.

Comment

I had actually quit reading on agri-ville for the same reason,sick of listenning to everyone whine about the cwb.

Comment

I think it is alright to talk about the
        wheat board. It is an interesting piece of
        policy to many of us. I do understand your
        point at the same time however...

Comment

would encourage everyone to post ideas and questions that are on their mind about markets and other issues. The worst that happens (might have had the experience over time) is no one responds. I never look at as being failure or a waste of time. I use Agriville as a way of brainstorming/being creative. Sometimes it is just a way for me to put something out there and hope someone can help me with this process.

Comment

What exactly is stopping you, ado089, from doing just that?

I can see your point. Believe it or not I get tired of all this wheat board stuff as well. Sometimes I choose to participate, sometimes I choose to ignore it.

But if other people want to talk about it, so what? You're perfectly free to start a thread about whatever you want.

Comment

Or you could post about spraying fungicides.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...