• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Wolves & Marketeers Are Circling

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do all monopoly people assume that anyone
    who supports free marketing is a large
    operator.There are becoming more and more
    people who are smaller operators that have the
    brains and ability to market and use the internet
    to check prices,weather or anything else related
    to their operation.Wilagro and Burpfart you must
    find it unbearable that producers can now find out
    the real story about the world and markets for
    themselves.The world according to the CWB will
    soon be a memory.

Comment

Wil, i am a small farmer. I sure do not want the wheat board, let alone NEED them beggars. Don't lump guys like Klause and myself in the needing the wheat board category just cuz we don't farm half a township. THANK YOU...

Comment

Well, what is new on Angriville today, more name calling. Desenters have such small minds. Tooo clarify, the issue, truckers don't have to load my grain. Butt if I'm not mistaken a few years ago, they weren't as lazy and greedy as they are today. They'd help a little bit rather than just spew advice. Comedian farmers are overloaded with advice which is mixed with Bull manure. Neighbours no longer talk to one another, nor do they even wave when you pass them on the road. Guess they are way to busy trying to keep their heads above the debt load they are carrying. As for politico advice, FORGET it, usually the Gag minister is a failed farmer, or really, really, a stupidoooo, who actually hates farmers, hence is qualified to be the Gag minister. I do the exact opposite of everything the government recommends, and guess what? It works each and every time. After all politicos just want to go to good parties all the time anyway, at the tax payers expense, no less. Wonder when the long gun registry will fall? Before er after the CWB?

Comment

Willy, burbert, agstarr, mustard, stubble, dml, et-al.... your little world of coveting and confiscating your neighbors personal property and freedoms is quickly coming to and end. Get over it and move on and you will be much better off for it.

Comment

Burbert!

I have the solution for you!

PLEASE PLEASE...

BUY a TRUCK!

Then you can have it 'Made in the Shade'!

Do you expect anyone to take anything you say seriously... especially after that pathetic rant???!

Comment

Wilagro,

Your admission...

"The small or medium sized operator needs the CWB and understands their value to him/her despite the frustrations they sometimes cause."

So large sized operators are better off WITHOUT the CWB!

It does not work... your logic Wilagro.

If the CWB provides a 'premium' larger operators with more volume... would benefit more as well.

Wilagro;

It is only a matter of the absolute $$$number lost... larger growers who are astute financial managers find out how big the loss is because the number is obviously huge.

For the amount invested... and at risk... medium and small grain growers proportionally are hurt just as much. The absolute $$$ number lost may be smaller... but this can hurt smaller family farms even more... as the margins overall are often less and cut more into $$$ for living costs!

Comment

Skip the hopper bins go straight to grain baggers. More used for smaller farmers all the time.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...