• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you qualify to vote in the CWB farce?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you qualify to vote in the CWB farce?

Just curious what the criteria is to get
    a vote?

Landowner? Spouse of a farmer and get
    her her own permit book for a quarter?
    Get a few in the kids names (or list
    them as an interested party?)
    What about guys who don't grow board
    grains and haven't gotten a permit book
    for years?

Did the election list ever get updated
    to reflect a minimum tonne amount? Or
    can my dead uncle fill out an affidavit
    and get a ballot?

FarmForProfit,

My Ex MLA keeps ribbing me how he always gets sent multiple ballots in CWB elections... while our farm gets none.

Depending how honest you are... to how many votes you get. There is supposed to be only one permit book per farm operation.

The one person one vote certainly does not apply... nor is there any minimum tonnage or dollar value to qualify.

So the 80 percent of CWB 'clients' who sell them 20 percent of the grain they handle... will certainly determine the outcome of the CWB confiscation 'single desk' 'survey' results.

What a total waste of time and money.

Comment

If you are dead and had a permit book ten years ago, there is a chance you could get a vote.

Comment

My last permit book must be from 10 or 11 years ago. Still have the ground and SHOULD have a vote. The end of the CWB monopoly (and a bunch of rain) might see some wheat grown here again. HT

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...