• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Videos from the Farm Progress Show

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Videos from the Farm Progress Show

Here are a few of the videos we took at the Farm Progress Show...

Sakundiak Swing Max Pro Remote Controlled Grain Auger.

>

RA West Showing the New FAST Sprayer.

>

Comment

MacDon Industries: M205 Self Propelled Windrower

>

Comment

Ag Leader OptRx Sensor System

>

Comment

Check out the other videos we have posted in the Agriville Machinery and Equipment Forum.

Thanks,

Joe

Comment

I STILL see the Blowhards at Macdon did not listen to me with numerous things once again. Why piss around, go with air ride cab. Look at the 20 series Case combines control stick, make it the same thing, kin move it with one finger. On the Macdon I need to hook a tow strap to move the control stick, its so frickin stiff. Monitor screen needs to be bigger. Make the numbers on the screen go up/down by .1 insteada .2. Make the freakin cab twice as big, along with the buddy seat. Get ridda the 6'' piece of canvas on each enda the header, causes unnecessary plugging. Build the planetaries more heavy dutier, cause these swathers aint madea go that fast down the raod, unless built heavier. Feel sorry for the Sob's buyin the used ones after a few years use. Where do I freaking stop????

Comment

Grain Air Tubes by Gatco: Aeration To Improve Grain Storage.

>

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...