• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you see this?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you see this?

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/1017970429001/western-wheat-war/1017970429001

(I hope the link works)

Silver,

I am surprised at how stupid he thinks I am. I just can't understand that the CWB is responsible for Canola, Pulse, soybean, corn, all grain prices are supported by the CWB 'single desk'. All grain prices will fall... because the single desk monopoly will no longer hold up global grain prices.

I had no idea. I owe everything to the CWB. WOW. Is there something in the water in Manitoba...???

Comment

Is that guy just plain nuts or what. The Cwb helps me with canola flax feed barley oats lentils peas. WHAT THE FRICKING HELL IS HE SMOKING>
      Just go to sun news network and look under wheat war.
      Mustard this is what your side look like.
      WOW even a goofy hat. I saw tinfoil sticking out from under it.

Comment

It's no wonder some of the city folks think we're dumb farmers- some of us really are!

Comment

This is CWB brightest and greatest stars. Wow keep bringing them on. Tinfoil hat and all.

Comment

A few things that stick out to me from this fellow

- He spouts how undemocratic this is going to be but doesn't say why we still have barley under borg control after the vote. Then he says how conservatives are saying they voted for the party but not to end the cwb? wow

- Mallee just told us how things in Aus. are not falling apart like he claims

- "Collective Selling" is his mantra. I don't want to be part of his "Collective"

- The grain companies will raise the prices in the short term to destroy the board and then they will crater and destroy the farmers. Good business decision that will be. He says this has been "well documented over and over and over"

- I am "vastly underinformed" because I don't believe that the board is getting the best price for us all.

- Pro choice directors soon change their minds once they see the reality of the world market. (No, I believe directors soon learn that they are under strict secrecy clauses, and when they find that the steady paycheck is maybe better than farming, they shut the hell up)

Comment

CWB grain prices prop up special crops and oilseeds?????????? Did this guy just get up from a 20 year nap or what? Somebody should explain what role futures markets will play in the future. If this is their media star this game in over.

Comment

Since when is the definition of democracy no choice in marketing your grain.Words escaped me when I watched this clip.It must be a scary world for people like this.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...