• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NDP and Unions at it again in SASK!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NDP and Unions at it again in SASK!

The losers in Saskatchewan are at it again. SGEU and Dwain are mounting a increasing number of strikes against the Sask party to disrupt business till fall election. When will these losers figure it out their done in this province. We all are sick and tired of their BS and want to get on with life.
    But the SGEU yesterday shut down Sask Crop insurance to pressure the Gov for better pay. So stop farmers from getting their payments some who have no crop seeded so a few can get a pay raise.
    This is same union that pulled snow plow operators off the road in storm.
    FRICKIN LOOSERS>
    Unions response to Wall legislating them back to work. We have stress to for workers at crop insurance with no wage increase for two years. HA try no crop for two years.
    Typical NDP losers and This is what Quebec wants.
    Have them please take them all. Please.

If Wall would just threaten to have a recruitment drive in the states for new workers, you would think they would be happy to go back to work.

There is alot of people capable in the states to teach, do crop insurance, nurse etc. and would be happy with the benefits and the paycheck.

You gotta wonder if these people ever read or listen to the news about unemployment in the states.

Most in Saskatchewan should be happy to have a job.

Comment

What a waste of time and our money. This info
      should be damn near automated as they enter it
      into the computer as they take the info. The
      probably have to go through it to identify
      anomalies etc... But this should take a week at
      most. We are living in the age of computers
      and software that has the ability to compile this
      info almost immediately, but stats can seems to
      be in the age of the abicus(sp).

Get with it our don't bother.

Comment

A couple of posts I can totally agree with.

The union has its place and its purpose....25 yrs ago, but in todays world, I have little use for it.

The unfortunate part is unions force their point at times when their work is needed the most (as mentioned by S3)

Comment

I agree that Unions have their place (in the past). All you need to do is take a look at what Buzz Hargrove did for the auto workers and the subsequent fall out in the auto industry 15 years later. At some point we should learn that history repeats itself.

Comment

my late grandfather told me, he wont see it , i might not see it , but my children will see it, unions will kill this country.

Comment

Both NDP and unions will distort this country.
              Our new idiot in Ottawa is delaying getting postal
              workers back to work. Where is that loser Dwain
              probably in Denver again with the gov car!
              Look at Greece that would have been
              Saskatchewan eventually under the NDP. Phone
              a friend down east and have the read about the
              real NDP in Saskatchewan.

Comment

The real hypocrisy in this is that the NDP always talk about democracy in action and how much they represent The "real" rural interests.

Hell they even trot Link around as a farmer, former oil exec.( How right wing can you get?)

Does anyone think for a minute that the SGEU would take SGI workers off the job if Regina were to flood?
                No they focus on farmers because as a rule we vote Sask Party. Any farmers who might vote otherwise are just collateral damage.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...