• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canucks or the Bruins?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canucks or the Bruins?

Stanley Cup, Game 7....We are Canadian...we need to talk a little hockey.

I am not a fan of either team but find myself cheering for the Canucks.

It will likely depend on Luongo, he can't give up any soft goals.

I predict that the team that scores the most goals tonight will win.

I am going with Canucks.

Comment

As a Central Alberta guy my dislike for all things Vancouver Canucks runs deep. Any Oilers or Flames fan that has witnessed the stupidity of a Canucklehead in person can identify with my statement. GO BRUINS!

Comment

Bruins all the way. 2-1. I can't stand those whiny,whimpy,diving buggers from Vancouver. They thought they had the cup won after the first 2 games!! Jokes on them!!

Comment

Go Bruins!! The canuckleheads wouldn't know how to play an honest game of hockey if their life depended on it. They finally met a team that will not back down.

Comment

Going for the closer to home team.
            Go Canucks Go.

Comment

Bruins play Canadian hockey, Canucks play soccer. Go
              Bruins.

Comment

Welcome to The Beautiful City of Vancouver, Its a Riot!!!! Lulongo is leakier than the Sieve on Tom's Model E Gleaner Combine, Hang up yer Skates, Retire Cry Baby!!!!

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:1965_Gleaner_E_harvester.JPG - Here's Tom out thrashing wheat 4 the Bored last fall....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...