• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conservative Ottawa Convention...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good arguement guys, Tom thinks that below average or world prices for export wheat and barley and domestic malt may have destroyed some farmers lives or their farming operation. Tman thinks that in no way one should blame the cwb for low prices or the disconnect from real cash prices. Why should the cwb not be grouped in with weather as a financial loss to farmers? Tman the hatred for the cwb is pretty stong, too much so in my opinion.

Comment

Also in my opinion the CWB booth at the Farm Progress Show this week is not well visitted and never has been. Why cause they don't work for us. We want dollars, they want trust.
      Wouldn't that alone sink any marketting club organization or monopoly?

Comment

(Where's the message icon for disappointed?)

"Tman thinks that in no way one should blame the cwb for low prices or the disconnect from real cash prices."

Wow, I'm really horrible at getting my point across. Now there are at least two (2) people who incorrectly interpret what I wrote . I know I never inherited any of my mother's teaching skills, but I thought I had better communication than this. Well I do at least with my clients. Perhaps it's this form of communication. Or perhaps no one actually reads what is written and they just think about what they have already made up their mind about.

I might regret continuing the conversation, but....I agree with you Hopperbin, the hatred for the CWB is pretty strong. But is that hatred strength from the majority or from a very loud and vocal minority of farmers? The only way to find out is to have a vote.

Personally, I'm indifferent on whether the CWB exists or not, since my passion is no longer in growing annual crops and I can never see myself actually making a profit from growing annual crops on my/my father's land. Well...legal annual crops anyways.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...