• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess What I seen???

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess What I seen???

Bean Field, after Bean Field, after Bean Field. Beans, Beans, Everywhere yous look. Woulda been alot more go in this year too if'n the weather ain't fricked em'. Even seen A guy seeding beans yesterday. Mother Frick is there Corn Field, after Corn Field. Seems we're the new Iowa, everyone trying to get rich this year. Ain't gon happen. Who are this Mother Frickin Earth let GlenWay Colony buy all that land on the very edge of the RRV, East Side??? Mother Frick, over 11,000 acres owned & its all gone 4life now guys. Already building another Colony 3 miles away from the Original. If'n I was only born earlier, Hutts would have never, NEVER gained a Foothold in Manitoba. ASRG hope you ain't gon Sellout to Big Business like them SOB MinnowNights from Altona to St. Joseph. They have scarred the land 4life, its ruined. Mother Frickers put up Wind Mills. They destroyed the land by not only having to look at these ugly things fer the rest of our lives, but when they put the roads in to the Wind Mills, they have now cutoff the natural drainage of the land. Wet, Wet, Wet on those fields, what a mess. Its a disgusting mess having that beautiful of land and now cattails growing in places because the road is holding back water that should not be there. On average Wind Mills ONLY produce 15% of rated Capacity. This tells me it ain't gon work, & is a scam just like Global Warming is. Yep Frickin Sellouts...........

In my area it is subdivisions screwing up the natural drainage. The intelligence of these people has to be questioned when they build a 400K house in a hole, as well as the integrity of the seller. Jeesh, I sure hope there is a crash soon.

Comment

"the roads in to the Wind Mills, they have now cutoff the natural drainage of the land"

So Bachman Turner Over, do you mean that "natural" drainage was never impacted when the grid roads and highways were built? The word "natural" gets misused too many times. What exactly is "natural" anymore?

And when are you going to start laying blame to the greedy sellers of all this land that the Hutterites are buying up? Or maybe blame should be laid to everyone else who can't outbid those Hutterites?

Ooooohhh so much blame, not enough people to lay it too. What are we going to do?

Comment

Don't even get me started on Subdivisions. The MinnowNights from Winkler to Altona have destroyed beautiful square quarters, halfs, & sections, all have little towns built on them everywhere yous look now. Something should have been done, BUT they are ALL Sellouts trying to get that $40-$50 thou. per lot. $6000 an acre land all but paved over now 4life. Most Rm's around WILL NOT allow this to happen and the land stays designated Agriculture, BUT were dealing with MinnowNights, Know All, Do All. You'd swear the surrounding area is The new Iowa & Winkler is the new Arizona, Flooded with Mexican MinnowNights, Most illegals, & Stealing jobs everywhere!!!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...