• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floating Canola

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floating Canola

The floaters are in high gear, canola wall to wall. If it makes it there will be a big canola crop .

Are you sure it is canola and not just sulpher fines, the trucks have been going hard here all spring.

Comment

Oh yeah, saw it loaded.

Comment

Where, where, where??? I want to go check it out tomorrow, see what kind of job they are doing. Heavy Harrowing it in right behind??? Hows yer Beans lookin???

Comment

Heavy harrow before and after. Colony north of Wpg. Beans up .

Comment

Is that the Colony North of Winnipeg on the West side of Highway 8??? Maybe I'll stop in fer a Beer tomorrow.....

Comment

One Earth heavy harrowed their canola by Bankend and it looks like it I'd just sitting in the dust. Did it at least 2 weeks ago.

Comment

We are due for another inch of rain . It just might wash the canola away.

Comment

Did the first 25 acres in over a week tonight. Had to keep lifting the Concord until the mud stopped plugging the boots, which never happens. So I got oats in at less than Canola depth. Water in every other field. Might mud in some canola tomorrow before the rain, but I might not care.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...