• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saskatchewans 70Dollar an acre works out to way less. SMOKE AND MIRRORS!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saskatchewans 70Dollar an acre works out to way less. SMOKE AND MIRRORS!!

Ok for every acre that you couldnt seed its says 70an acre.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    long term seeding say 100%
    they take the 70 minus some BS 5% what the hell is this for $3.50 surcharge.
    No one was 100% so your down to $65.00. Why Brad do they have to show $70.00 its plain BS. its $65 or less thats what the headline should read but for the city guy 70 is shown.
    BS BS BS> and thats not even a NDP Govt.

SF3 where does a farmer pick up the forms? Last year SCIC gave me a really rough time and continued to say I did not qualify. So, later in the summer, a farmer neighbor told me about forms at the RM office. I filled that form out and collected that way.

Comment

SF3 you will get $66.50 pre acre.

Comment

$66.50 will be the max you can get.Only way you will get that is if you seeded every acre every year and insured every seeded acre every year. Last year they used a four year average on both, may be different this year not sure.

Comment

Quit whining. Here in AB it is $25 per
          acre with 5% deductible on the gross
          acreage in a quarter. You get an extra
          $10 is some input has already been
          applied. ie burndown sprayed, fall
          fertilized etc.

Comment

"One pill makes you larger,
            and one pill makes you small.

And the ones that mother gives you
            don't anything at all.

Go ask Alice, when she's ten feet tall."

You didn't need help from Grace Slick and the Jefferson Airplane to make some excellent points on how the CWB Alliance is now down to unsubstantiated fear tactics.

To quote some more stuff from the sixties, I can't wait til 2012 when I won't be "put down by the Man" (CWB) and we can run the wheat and barley side of our farm like a business. Till now I've had to answer to some fuedal uberlord who was always right no matter what.

Comment

Hobbyfmr, are you in crop insurance

The way you describe your 2010 experience it sounds like the $30 federal program which is not in place in 2011 (at this point)

If you are enrolled in crop insurance it is automatic when you complete your seeded acres report.

Comment

Oh, if it's not De pape, the one trick pony.

Comment

Jealous, cchurch?

Comment

Wanting people to back up their statements with some facts is not a bad thing. Cchurch could the CWB be considered to be more than a one trick pony?

Comment

Good work pulling thi together.
                      Thanks

Comment

hobby thats sounds like sask99 says its last years program. You need to be in crop insurance this year to get any thing.

Comment

Right now I might take the 65/ac, rather than watch the $150/ac exp dumped in to a canola crop wither away and all the hard work freeze off before my eyes. The stuff we reseeded may be the only chance at a canola crop left after morning. But I guess at least we had a chance some never, so I guess time will tell from this point.

Comment

Get any rain furrow?
                            2/10" here. 1" 10 miles west.
                            Hopefully humid or wind enough to not freeze in next 3 nights.

Comment

2/10 last night, Close to an inch in s'toon, around lloyd and kindersly areas. Temp now down to 4 and you can see your breath outside, clear with a north wind.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...