• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we get to 66% Ill be happy!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to hear weather paterns are differant for the super wet areas. It is now super wet in the SE sask and I am south cental and we are the same as last year. Just wet.I am 66% done but as usual many around here just starting. Canola and peas are now up so I do not feel too defeated. Do not know how markets this year will react because North Dakota is also in the super wet.

Comment

Hope you missed the 4/10" Wadena got today, Freewheat!
      We have missed all the rains since snow melt.
      Everybody going hard and fields are drying fast. Very wet under the surface.
      Soil is warm and crop is germinating in a 3 days.
      Need 4 more days to finish.
      Hope it quits raining where it's NOT needed, and rains where it's tinder dry and burning up.

Comment

We got to 50% last night then it rained, but not very much. Once I crossed the valley to go home wipers on all the way. We dodged a bullet again. Hm maybe just maybe mother nature is trying to make up for last year. Ha time will tell.
        Ground still fools you looks dry on some areas then all of a sudden the ground gives way and your stuck.
        Seeded half yesterday one quarter is flat and a bit higher the other is lower with more sloughs. This is the two that were hailed out 100 percent last year. Bet you cant guess which one was easier to seed.
        It was the one with sloughs. Nice flat quarter had to seed one direction basically it slopes a little to east so giver going east then come back empty and do it again. Fun times.
        Good luck to all. THE SE AND MANITOBA AND ND are getting our last year weather. Good luck guys.

Comment

You Gotta Be Kidding ME. Seeded one way then drove back a whole half mile to do it again wit 2 75' drills hooked together??? I gotta see this to Believe it. Pics fer once SuperSask. Talk about stupid, move to a drier field or float the Shit on, making nothing but a mess. What the hell does the Old Man say when you do Dumb Shit like this????

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...