• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To what point ???

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To what point ???

Do you farm so much that you have TO SPRAY IN 60-70KM winds??? Start fires to seed that extra 2 ac through that old brush pile so you do not have to make a turn for your your 2000 ft air drill when it is **** dry, or b/c your far behind? Some guys need a 2x4 over the head !!!! They put everyone else at risk b/c the bank is breathing down their neck to get er done. Fricken retards!!!!! Sorry, bad day with avoidable fires - again. Just pissin me off with local vilolage idiots.

There, wind is down , now time to spray - sometimes you have to wait mother nature out, that's farming.

Comment

Sobering up helps too!

Comment

LOL, I always have the attitute to go out and spray when i know its too windy like this morning but it only takes about 30 seconds to confirm it when going down the field. I have a hard time staying out there when you clearly see its not touching the ground. RR canola is so F'n relentless. ( when its volunteering)

Comment

Some farmers are just brain dead furrowtickler,and you just happen to live near one.I live beside one also,he got into cattle 8 years ago bought 600 bred cows had never had cows before,but they were going to try and show us how it was done.They had nothing to do with cows before or know how to calve them.Last first winter they lost a pile of calves,and if they would have come over and asked for some experience i would have gave it to them to help the cows,but they were going to show us how it was done.They are already down to 300 cows,and at that rate a few more years i would hope they are finally all gone.I'm getting tired of phoning the spca and telling them to go check on his cows because he isn't feeding them,but he has it figured out he can winter a cow for 24 cents a day.I wonder if that idiot can even feed himself for 24 cents a day?

Comment

Well said.. has one next neighbour which almost all cows were all shiver and shaking back in 2 year ago and that time was there is exterme windchill to -60 C and also same time there is blizzard came in too. It is terrible to see like that when cost saving down to .24 per day. Too bad losing half of 300 of cows.

Comment

Had a neighbor winter some bulls next to me. He would give them a bale every once in a while. They spent most of the winter roaming over the whole quarter looking for something to eat. Would have reported him except I couldn't really judge as to how much feed he actually fed although it couldn't have been a lot as the bulls were out roaming five days out of seven.

Comment

He will be the same person that won't pay for semen checking, doesn't feed minerals, and then bitch to the person he bought the bulls from 3 yrs ago that his bulls were no good when he has a wreck with low conception....... worse yet, he'll sit on coffee row and bad mouth everyone else.

Doesn't take a rocket science that a few dollars well spent is better than wasting your time on quake medicine, off label chemical mixes, cutting rates to save a buck.

Comment

Kinda like the clowns that buy top notch canola varieties and only put 40-50lbs N down and then whine and bitch that they only got 35 when everyone else got 50. Ya same story different boat.

Comment

or the ones that go 1/2 label rate then complains about the weed control, or the one that gets weed resistance from using the same chemical at 3/4 rate year after year.

Comment

Well it makes life interesting anyway, always things that make you wounder WTF.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...