• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drills rollin...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drills rollin...

North west of here drills are movin, localy just harrows. Should be in full swing by Tue - Thurs if weather holds. Looks like rain Tues through the weekend though.
    Keepin fingers crossed - again.

Thanks for the progress report as we here sit looking at a friggin scene that should be in January...

Comment

Location, Location, Location????

Comment

Pretty much anywhere in north west Sask and North east Alberta I would think. Depending on feild to feild, mainly a small area North West of the Battlefords into Alberta. But we are in for a "rain event" possible from tues to friday. Mother nature will let us know or not. Soil Temp is 5c today. Comes down to, not our or any anyone's intentions, not the size of our air drills or tractors or numder of units, or how many or few hirred men, or how orginized we may / may not be, it is what mother natuer will allow us to do in the time given - funny how that works ehh?? Time will tell at the end of the day/week.

Comment

Started seeding today.
          Davidson, SK

Comment

Made a snow man with my youngest son. THen threw a snow ball at my son. Missed hit the drill sitting in snow. Mother nature wins every time when you realize that you sleep better.
            Your just along for the ride. Maybe next week.

Comment

LOL SF3 they should pay you to be on here. Tks

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...