• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did they go?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Between the three of them none deserve a majority. If we give them a majority we are saying that is what we want and there will be no improvements in fact it'll likely even go further down hill.

Did harper appoint convicts to the senate?

Is his buddy a convicted fraudster there or not? what was it 5 times?

What is the real story with Helena?

It's okey to change legal documents by a minister and the pm thinks that's ok?

Now that more of the flood is gonna affect more farmers do you think there should be gov assistance or not? I get a kick out of hard line righties oh no taxes and no gov but when it comes to the agri invest handout bragging how much they got. So which is it should the gov get out of agristability, crop insurance premiums, agri invest, money for research? Should they, answer those questions because all of them are funded by tax money. And with a majority I'm pretty sure where it is all headed!

What are you so worried about the majority is on the way who cares who the opposition is then? In some ways I am delighted the CWB will be gone in a week. Right? If i get my crop in i make a lot of bucks on that move.

All parties have some good and some bad things but you have to start with a leader that shows some character, none of the stooges have it, so minority is the way it should be.

Comment

<i>"so minority is the way it should be."</i>

I disagree. A minority is what we've had for too
      long already.

Any attempts to give the same market freedoms
      to prairie farmers that are taken for granted by
      farmers in the rest of the country have been
      continually thwarted by the opposition. An
      opposition who for the most part and quite
      ironically represent areas of the country whose
      farmers are free to sell their wheat to anyone
      they choose.

Comment

In my opinion they had oodles of opportunities to end the cwb or at least give choice. No way anyone would have called an election a month or two right after the last election,
        if they put it through the house, not to mention all the times they were even further ahead in popularity, and the libs had a new leader unknown etc etc etc.

Funny I voted i don't know how many times for them to get rid of the cwb and now that i am turned off they will get a majority and i may actually vote against them or not bother to vote, for other reasons, but get my wish at the same time. lol

We need a strong conservative party, but true conservative party representing centre right, and a strong party representing centre left, not extreme left either. The only way to get to that is a minority and all the leaders i think are gone. Maybe then between them hopefully at least one of the parties can come up with someone that more represents what we want them to represent, not the other way around.

You know, conservatives need a new person to run your strategies. You should have built massage parlours with the g-8 money instead of shithouses, that way layton would have been busy getting rubbed down, up every which way, instead of busy preparing and outperforming the other yo yos during the debates.

But seriously you guys should have answered the questions i and the public has asked above and it would have been put behind by enough people that it wouldn't have dogged the party this long, besides making it appear to hide even more.

The liberals and mulroney eras, tried that with their scandals and the public is so fed up with it that they did not want a re-run of it again, so now don't blame me and others on here that question your methods, blame yourselves for not handling it all in the right manner, that is why we are facing layton's rise, and if you think that's my goal think again.

Comment

What comes from the left about the "scary prospect" of a Conservative majority is all kinda funny when one considers all the crap that came from the Trudeaumania and on down through the Chretien scandals when the Liberals were in (majority)power for how many years.

Yet, the same people don't want to give Harper even one shot at running a majority government.

In spite of endless charges of being a "dictator", no one seems to be able to give one solid piece of evidence of any harm that Harper has done to this country. They claim scandal after scandal, yet not one of their claims can be shown to have done ANYONE any harm.

Talk about gullibles being led by a pot-smoking, free-love media.

Try to learn to think for yourselves, people! Like the CBfreakinC is going to tell you anything good about any Conservative!!

Comment

Mustardman,

Tip for the day...

You were wrong about PM Harper.

He is a family oriented guy... that does care about Canada.

God Bless Canada.

It is great to find... we actually got the government we deserve!

The greatest nation on earth; Canada!

Comment

Actually to your surprise Tom and other reformers I think this election accomplished alot of good. The Bloc is gone which is great for Canada as a whole, and the reform extreme will not be hiding in the background anymore. Congradulations to the true conservatives within the party! But too funny the rest, people are forgetting the reasn we had the election is the reformers wanted to get the majority before all the scandals get dealt with, these are not make belief things like they made out they are still to be dealt with, although with the majority it will all be swept under the rug won't it, lol what a joke!

1. Stevie admitted to the media that the far right controls the party, but he reportedly stated that he had to do things to appease them in the minority situation, ha ha ha, he is the far right, what a joke.

So is that why his very first piece of legislation will not be the cwb end but the first step to end democracy as canadians and become the 51st state. Political parties will no longer recieve gov money, instead the only parties that will survive in canada will be those that are funded by the interests of big business or unions (does anyone see news in the usa?). Do you as a canadian family think big business from another country is thinking of you? really? The reform spun this to mean you save tax dollars, yeah right but the oil companies are just gonna donate money out of the goodness of their heart, look at the price at the pump, pretty much explains who is gonna foot that bill except they will determine who governs and not us individuals.

And who is big business, well take the reform for example, big business is the oil business, and who is the oil business, not canadian owned you say?
              HMMMMMM so you mean to say our reform government is controlled by foreign corporations and governments? And the liberals will be no better, to survive they will need to allign with who ever buys them out. True democracy eh, no actually Libya like government has moved to north america.

2. Why are you guys saying the cwb better watch out? Isn't it gone like tommorrow morning? I am elated but keep hearing those words wtf is up, leaving it another crop year costs us money?

3. Those that flocked to the ndp did so holding their noses because they were desperate to stop the majority but ironically their actions caused the majority, too funny actually. Others could not stand the ndp and were swayed by the 50 million in public tax money used by reformers to campaign for what was it a year in advance against a coalition that never existed. lol By the way isn't that breaking election canada law? oh well i am sure that law will be changed now anyways right lol.

Layton is so stupid he and the media think he gained ground, ahmmmmmmm wakey wakey Jack hello, do you have more power in a minority government with 30 seats or on the loosing side of majority with 105? Cannot believe he went on and on about what he is gonna do, wtf are you gonna do against the majority dicktatorship that is controlled by banks and oilmen? ha ha ha lol too funny again!

So it was a big win hey! Oh yeah, the reformers used the 5 years wisely to buy off enough eastern seats sometimes promising things 5 years in the future, powerplants, sometimes building shithouses. Speaking of that can an mp be in the house if they are under charges for fraud and theft. As in if it were the case hypothetically speaking that someone stole tax money to build, oh i don't know say a building for you know taking a leak in an effort to win a public office seat when the money was, let's say supposed to go to g8 meeting? and what about another mp that may be charged with cut and pasting a legal document? Just was wondering. lol lol lol!

Was it a big win, i mean really a liberal party who had an unknown leader and decided chretien and martin were gonna save them at the 11th hour, a sepertist bloc where no one there wants to seperate, and jack and jill, wow what an opposition to overcome!

4. to the true conservatives that won seats, it will be difficult if not impossible to have a say in the reform dicktation, but there are alot of very good true conservatives that won, hopefully they can take the party back, or at least have some say to represent us.

5. Our mp told us last election that they could not pay more for disasters such as flooding and end the crop insurance and agristability programs and replace it with better ones because of the minority holding that up. Well it's gone now so what is the plan? Is there going to be the retroactive payment for last years flood also? Are the reformers like ritz gonna win and end all farm support payments or are the conservatives in the party gonna have some say? time will tell? Hopefully Ritz is gone but not likely, would like to see someone like Randy Hoback be given a shot, not our mp but from what i've heard has the interests of family farms at heart.

6. And now that Helena is pissed what's gonna come out of that? lawsuit? what? that one will be interesting to watch!

7. what will the afghan files reveal?

8. will the pm be charged legally with contempt of parlaiment? what would happen then? the auditor general reports are gonna be interesting.

9. Obviously now that the cost of the jets and prisons will be known, reformers are you still saying they will come in at the original estimates! If so put it in writing here on the forum.

So you see, I am sure some of you though I would be all bitter about this but on the contrary, this as i said maybe is exactly what we needed in the long run, there is no way the nutballs on the right are gonna be reigned in now, let's sit back and watch the shit fly, I am really gonna enjoy watching it honestly! Can you imagine the extreme nutballs on the right all grouped together with the extreme nutballs on the left on parlaiment hill, thinking they represent so different yet actually they are the same! ah ha ha lol lol!

Prove me wrong reformers, I would like to see it, so would the other millions who woke up this morning asking what the hell did we just do? Seriously we hope you prove us wrong! Congradulations!

Comment

Actually to your surprise Tom and other reformers I think this election accomplished alot of good. The Bloc is gone which is great for Canada as a whole, and the reform extreme will not be hiding in the background anymore. Congradulations to the true conservatives within the party! But too funny the rest, people are forgetting the reasn we had the election is the reformers wanted to get the majority before all the scandals get dealt with, these are not make belief things like they made out they are still to be dealt with, although with the majority it will all be swept under the rug won't it, lol what a joke!

1. Stevie admitted to the media that the far right controls the party, but he reportedly stated that he had to do things to appease them in the minority situation, ha ha ha, he is the far right, what a joke.

So is that why his very first piece of legislation will not be the cwb end but the first step to end democracy as canadians and become the 51st state. Political parties will no longer recieve gov money, instead the only parties that will survive in canada will be those that are funded by the interests of big business or unions (does anyone see news in the usa?). Do you as a canadian family think big business from another country is thinking of you? really? The reform spun this to mean you save tax dollars, yeah right but the oil companies are just gonna donate money out of the goodness of their heart, look at the price at the pump, pretty much explains who is gonna foot that bill except they will determine who governs and not us individuals.

And who is big business, well take the reform for example, big business is the oil business, and who is the oil business, not canadian owned you say?
                HMMMMMM so you mean to say our reform government is controlled by foreign corporations and governments? And the liberals will be no better, to survive they will need to allign with who ever buys them out. True democracy eh, no actually Libya like government has moved to north america.

2. Why are you guys saying the cwb better watch out? Isn't it gone like tommorrow morning? I am elated but keep hearing those words wtf is up, leaving it another crop year costs us money?

3. Those that flocked to the ndp did so holding their noses because they were desperate to stop the majority but ironically their actions caused the majority, too funny actually. Others could not stand the ndp and were swayed by the 50 million in public tax money used by reformers to campaign for what was it a year in advance against a coalition that never existed. lol By the way isn't that breaking election canada law? oh well i am sure that law will be changed now anyways right lol.

Layton is so stupid he and the media think he gained ground, ahmmmmmmm wakey wakey Jack hello, do you have more power in a minority government with 30 seats or on the loosing side of majority with 105? Cannot believe he went on and on about what he is gonna do, wtf are you gonna do against the majority dicktatorship that is controlled by banks and oilmen? ha ha ha lol too funny again!

So it was a big win hey! Oh yeah, the reformers used the 5 years wisely to buy off enough eastern seats sometimes promising things 5 years in the future, powerplants, sometimes building shithouses. Speaking of that can an mp be in the house if they are under charges for fraud and theft. As in if it were the case hypothetically speaking that someone stole tax money to build, oh i don't know say a building for you know taking a leak in an effort to win a public office seat when the money was, let's say supposed to go to g8 meeting? and what about another mp that may be charged with cut and pasting a legal document? Just was wondering. lol lol lol!

Was it a big win, i mean really a liberal party who had an unknown leader and decided chretien and martin were gonna save them at the 11th hour, a sepertist bloc where no one there wants to seperate, and jack and jill, wow what an opposition to overcome!

4. to the true conservatives that won seats, it will be difficult if not impossible to have a say in the reform dicktation, but there are alot of very good true conservatives that won, hopefully they can take the party back, or at least have some say to represent us.

5. Our mp told us last election that they could not pay more for disasters such as flooding and end the crop insurance and agristability programs and replace it with better ones because of the minority holding that up. Well it's gone now so what is the plan? Is there going to be the retroactive payment for last years flood also? Are the reformers like ritz gonna win and end all farm support payments or are the conservatives in the party gonna have some say? time will tell? Hopefully Ritz is gone but not likely, would like to see someone like Randy Hoback be given a shot, not our mp but from what i've heard has the interests of family farms at heart.

6. And now that Helena is pissed what's gonna come out of that? lawsuit? what? that one will be interesting to watch!

7. what will the afghan files reveal?

8. will the pm be charged legally with contempt of parlaiment? what would happen then? the auditor general reports are gonna be interesting.

9. Obviously now that the cost of the jets and prisons will be known, reformers are you still saying they will come in at the original estimates! If so put it in writing here on the forum.

So you see, I am sure some of you though I would be all bitter about this but on the contrary, this as i said maybe is exactly what we needed in the long run, there is no way the nutballs on the right are gonna be reigned in now, let's sit back and watch the shit fly, I am really gonna enjoy watching it honestly! Can you imagine the extreme nutballs on the right all grouped together with the extreme nutballs on the left on parlaiment hill, thinking they represent so different yet actually they are the same! ah ha ha lol lol!

Prove me wrong reformers, I would like to see it, so would the other millions who woke up at one time or another in their life after the bar asking why the hell did I bring that home to bed? Seriously we hope you prove us wrong! Congradulations!

Comment

You are Soooo wrong.

". Political parties will no longer recieve gov money, instead the only parties that will survive in canada will be those that are funded by the interests of big business or unions"

It is ILLEGAL for any corporation or Union to give money (more than $20 cash) to any federal political party.

ONLY personal cheques or Credit cards... to a max of $1100/year to national party and $1100/year to the local electorial district association (EDA). It is Illegal to give ANY more than this... under the Elections Canada Act.

I am told the 'subsidy' of just less than $2/vote... is the ONLY change that the Conservative initiative will reform.

THIS will virtually kill the BLOC...

Time will tell how fast the humbling in parliament is forgotten... it is very true that this works both ways!

The BLOC and Liberals got a big dose of their own medicine.

The 2006 elections Canada fiasco/shinangans SHOULD be all water under the bridge by now. The Canadian people have spoken on that as well.

How is it ethical for 'Elections Canada' to change the rules retroactively... and then charge people with breaking laws they had NO idea would ever exist? This makes the 'rule of law' in Canada a total hoax. The Conservatives have followed the rules as Elections Canada now ruled... SINCE the 2008 election... to the letter.
                  I expect parliament to deal with this as well now that there is a majority.

THe Elections Canada vendetta against the Conservatives 2006 'retroactive fiasco' will be exposed and set aside.

How is it 'justice' to charge someone for breaking a law... that DID NOT EXIST... and that legal opinions and practice in 2006 said were perfectly correct???

We will see who was 'ethical'.

Do you even care? Will it even matter what the material issues are here?

Conservatives will likely be slandered in any event. This is Goodale/Iggy politics... just like the F35 aircraft.

Perfection does not exist as long as humans are involved... ESPECIALLY when politics and opinions rule.

It is obvious we will NEVER be good enough for you...

God Bless Canada.

Comment

Sooner or later those questions will come out and we'll see what the answers are, still don't want to answer them eh. If you stay extreme right wing, no you won't be good enough for me and about 80% of the population next time around.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...